Thread: Memory loss Nokia C5 phone

Memory loss Nokia C5 phone

I am using the Nokia C5 phone. This is a very good phone for use but the only problem that I am facing with this is the phone memory loss. Phone memory of the mobile is going down to 3 to 4 mb. I don’t know that what the reason behind this is. I tried some solutions from my side but that were not helpful and the problem persist. This is very frustrating because it makes the functioning of my phone slower. Please suggest me that what should I do to solve this memory issue. Any helpful suggestion from anyone will be really appreciative. Thank you very much in advance.

Re: Memory loss Nokia C5 phone

There may be more messages in your phone memory that may be consuming the space for the memory. You should move the message to memory card and this will free memory to a great amount and will increase the processing speed of the phone. If you are a heavy email user then it is possible that C: Drive that is phone memory may have filled up with that. Just check for these two things and I hope that this will solve the issue for you. Other thing that can affect the phone memory is the Browser cache. Check for that also.

If we talk about the Nokia C5 then I would like to tell you that it should have around 50MB of internal memory. If you want to check the details for the memory then you can follow the following:

Menu>>Options>>Memory details or Details>>Phone Memory.

Or you can also follow:

Menu>>Application>>Office>>File Manager>>Phone memory>>Options>>Details

Once you select that then it will show you the list of the things that consumes the memory in your phone. From there you can identify that which thing is consuming more memory and accordingly you can remove that if you don’t want that. This will free the C: drive of your phone and increase the phone speed.

There may be the problem with the version of the software that you are using. If your phone is running out of the memory then just update the software to the latest version. I am using the 032.010. In my case when I was getting the similar issue then updating the software fixes the issue for me. Check for the latest firmware on internet and install that to your computer. This may solve the issue.