Thread: C3 browser not working

C3 browser not working

I have a Nokia c3 purchased a few weeks ago and I am using vodaphone network provider. My problem is that when i start the internet to surf, I am only getting the start page but never shows the connection to the internet. It just gives me an error message saying " Failed connection". Now can someone tell me what the problem is. I have contacted my ISP but they told me that the internet is working on my device.

Re: C3 browser not working

There can be a possibility that there might be some error in your configuration, so you must remove all your setting and again setup the GPRS connection by asking your operator to resend. Also if you are connected via wifi then it can be problem since wifi has some bug so try to avoid wifi.
    Even the data plan that you are using on your phone may have automatically downloaded settings for your browser.

Re: C3 browser not working

If you are not able to connect to the internet then you must be check your sim card with other device and see whether it works with it or not. If it is not then it is defenately your network problem. If it works with other device and not with your phone then you must reset your phone and see whether now are you able to connect it to to the internet. If not then you have to send your mobile phone to the shop for fixing the issue.