Thread: Nokia X6 - Low battery alarm

Nokia X6 - Low battery alarm

I have noticed i thing in my Nokia mobile phone that is when by battery is getting down, then that time i don't get any of the notification about battery is getting down. Because of this i don't come to know that is the mobile is switch on or off. So if anyone know what settings should i do for this then please tell me. Thanks in advance.

Re: Nokia X6 - Low battery alarm

I think warniing tone option of your mobile phone is may be disable and only because of that you are not getting the tone regarding low battery. you have do to some setting in to mobile phone for this. Follow these steps to make the warning tone on of you mobile phone, first go to the settings menu of your mobile phone and then in personal setting option go to the profile, then select the general option, go to the personalize in that there is an option called as warning tone make it on. after all this setting you will receive the notification for the low battery.

There is an application named iON Battery Timer which is use to provide the estimate time, before battery is getting down. This application have many of this kind of features like it presents how long the can hold its charge on an average. In my recommendation you should install this application to your mobile phone for all your battery notification. If you are having any other query then please reply me.

I am not getting the indicators at the time of low battery, i think that function for low indicator in is corrupted. Then i concerned with my friend on this then he advice me to make contact with the Nokia support system on this, and believe me all my problem related to this are solved. I also recommend you the same advice on this. Nokia support team will surely help you on this.
    Last edited by Aarpitt; 30-10-2010 at 02:24 PM.