Thread: Does the ipad have flash player?

Does the ipad have flash player?

Hello to all,
    I recently bought a cool new ipad for my Wife. It is very nice and easy to use. It has amazing features. But there is one problem in it. When I tried to open any page on the internet which has flash clip in it, I can not able to see that flash movie on it. It just show some box icon in that place. I think it requires flash player to play that movie. Can anyone tell me does the ipad have flash player? If yes, how can I install it and from where.
    Please help me. Thank you.

Re: Does the ipad have flash player?

No,ipad does not have flash player and due to this most of the people not taking this product as like ipod and iphone. I am also planning to buy this but due to it this disadvantage I am not taking this. This is because most of the sites include flash clips on there web page to make there page very interesting and people love to watch it. I think this is one of the most disadvantage of ipad.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Hey as per my information ipad does not have flash player. I don't know why apple does not provide support flash player to ipad. All people know that now a days most of the sites comes with flash clips on it. This make there site very interesting and more colorful. Like in most of the mobile's site, they provide 3D view of mobile phone and if you are tried to see that site on ipad, then you will not able to see that 3D clips due to unavailability of flash player. I hope they will fix this problem.

I don't know whether it is right or wrong but as per my knowledge ipad does not have flash player. I think this is one of the kind of dis-advantage of ipad. I am also planning to buy this product, but due to this dis-advantage I am not going to buy this. I am one of those people who love to play flash game online. Due to unavailability of flash player we can not able to play that games online.

Hey it is sorry to say but ipad does not have flash player. I think it is one of the bugs that is not identified by apple developer. I also get such type of problem. I am also not able to see any flash clip on the internet, I also not able to play any flash game from it. I think in the future apple developer will able to fix this problem. I hope they will release new version of it.

Until now iPad dose not support Flash player. But the software called Skyfire has the same function as Flash Player.

So you meant to say that Skyfire is supported by iPad. Does this Skyfire will work with the iPad. As the latest version of the iPad 2 is about to release so do you think that it will have Flash Player support or the Apple will stop using Adobe anymore. If you can then share your knowledge with me. I am little curious to know about iPad 2.