Thread: Does Nokia C3 support YouTube

Does Nokia C3 support YouTube

Hello everyone I am looking for buying a Nokia c3 and just want to tell you that I love watching videos on the web. So I would want to know that can I be able to play youtube videos on my mobile ie Nokia C3. Also does this device support ovi maps. Can anyone suggest which one would be the best one to use.

Re: Does Nokia C3 support YouTube

Yes of course its possible to play youtube videos on your Nokia c3 provided using right network and right configuration. You can access them via m.youtube.com. You can also contact the nokia provider for any other issues. Although, OVI maps are not available on Nokia C3.
    This are the features of Nokia C3.

• You can change the background, theme and icons the way you want.
    • you can get live Facebook and Twitter feeds right on your home screen.
    • Keep in touch with friends simply select their picture to call or send a message.
    • you can manage your email, chat, calendar and music with dedicated widgets on your home screen.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Yes you can watch video on your Nokia c3 and far as OVI maps are concerned Nokia c3 doesnt have any support for it till now. Your phone configuration for internet settings includes GPRS, MMS etc. But if the media player complaints that you are missing one when trying to stream or if it says that your flash player doesnt support the videos then you have to create some manual setting for it.
    Go to Menu
    Select Configuration
    Click on PersonalSettings
    go to Add
    Select Streaming
    After going through the above steps you can easily stream your videos on your Nokia C3.

Nokia C3 supports video file format in H.263, H.264, AVI, MPEG-4 (stored as .mpg or .3gp files) and WMV. However you should have a good network and unlimited plan for streaming the videos. Also you have to use a player that is supported by Nokia c3 and also will help in streaming the videos. You can access the youtube videos via m.youtube.com.

Hi, my Nokia C3 does not play Youtube videos though i have added Streaming in Configuration,, as usual i get msg "try again". I only connect with WiFi. Plz help or i have to quit using C3

Quote Originally Posted by Buraak2008 View Post
    Hi, my Nokia C3 does not play Youtube videos though i have added Streaming in Configuration,, as usual i get msg "try again". I only connect with WiFi. Plz help or i have to quit using C3
    I think that youtube has recently updated to flash 10.1, so you will require a new Youtube app on your Nokia C7 mobile phone, assuming you are using the standard browser or an older app. How about going to settings and disabling the notifications and cell info display? One thing I would also recommend you is that you can try to install the latest opera mini browser on your mobile phone which you can download on OVI store.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Heya
    i cudn't find flash player 10, where ever got it made me travel to bunch of other sites,, took me whole nite n my sweet bed time. Can u plz do me a favour?
    Plz e mail me flash for c3 at nauha_nauha@yahoo.com.
    Will be thankful

You can download the YouTube app for your Nokia C3 mobile phone from here and install it on your cell phone. It is possible to play Youtube videos with the right configuration settings using m.youtube.com. For more information you can also contact your retailer for details on availability in India.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

I'm unable to download you tube player from Ovi.com even, somebody plzzzzzzz help me or downloaded send me on nauha_nauha@yahoo.com,

or

i will throw my C3 away

If you wanted to install the Youtube Player for your mobile phone then you should visit here and enter your mobile number. You will be given a link by message from where you can download and install the Youtube Player for your device. So if you can then visit the link and see whether this is working with you for installation of Youtube Player or not.

Wifi problem

I am using Nokia c3.my college provides me with ipod address and port.but c3 doesn't have the facility to type port addres.how to use wifi?