Thread: Is Apple introducing light peak in the near future

Is Apple introducing light peak in the near future

Hello friends, I have been recently surfing the internet to get the latest technology that the apples were going to introduced in the future. As I was going through the various section it was mentioned that it was going too launched the high speed internet connectivity, so is it true that it will be released in the future, and it is highly upgraded in the Mac book pro. Also the Intel are been working on the various technology which is used by the Apples. Just give the basic idea about how this information is true. Since the technology is been new into the market, but the compatible issue with the existing technology is not been mentioned, is this true?

Re: Is Apple introducing light peak in the near future

Yes my friend, this thing is really happening as they are working on the new technology known as light peak and they are been used by the Apples. But they are not going to use the name of it as light peak. It is been said that it will be using the product in the year 2011.light peak was originally done by the Intel, it was trying to replace the cable that connects to the monitor, printers, scanners and anything else that are using the plugs into the computers. As always, Intel and Apple always try to undertake specific protocols that they use in the device.

Hi friends, according to me this is not done , most of the devices in today days use fiber optics for the connection between the computers, but in the new light peak, which is been developed by Intel and the Apple, they are trying to use copper wires instead of fiber optics. Also the light peak is more faster than the USB 3.0, it has the capacity of carrying the data about 10 gb in both the directions, also the intel technicians has been claiming that the speed in the in the internet connection will not be affected as they are using for internet connections.

I have heard that Sony is been buying the latest technology, that is presently been developed by the Intel’s, as they are building the latest technology, and this type of technology is not present in the compatible mode. But Sony has always try to developed the technology that is been the latest and it do not have any compatible mode present in it. But I do not know why the intel is been presenting the internet connection in the wired mode, they can easily be taken in the wireless mode where today all the technology is been doing so.

I had always thought that how to increase the transfer speed between the laser and the computer, but it is not been reflecting in the latest technology about the increment in the transfer speed between the devices. Most of the apple devices try to focus on the wired mode of transmission such that it is always the reliable one. This technology as it is will have the compatible issue; this will not help the synchronization of the large application with it. There is also the power consumption issue in the Mac book pro, once it is been done then it will also create the issue for the copper wired transmission that is been used in it.