Thread: "Mass memory full" error mesage in Nokia X6

"Mass memory full" error mesage in Nokia X6

I am using Nokia X6 mobile phone with 16 GB model. I want to take some files from my friend mobile to my Nokia X6 mobile phone. There is more then half space is free but still it show error message "Mass memory full" while coping the file in my mobile file. I am not able to take any data in my mobile phone. So what i have to do to solve my problem? Please help me as soon as possibe.

Re: "Mass memory full" error mesage in Nokia X6

I think there is a virus in your Mass memory. So you have to permanently delete the virus from your Mass memory card. For that scan your mobile with the help of anti-virus. Remove all the virus form Mass storage memory card and check your Mass memory free space. Now you can take data in your Mass memory card without any error message. Try it.

If your memory card is corrupted because of virus then also you have to face this type of problem. You try your memory card on another mobile phone. If you get same problem with your mobile phone then you have to show it at mobile repair center if it corrupted then you are not able to use it then you have to buy new mass memory card for your mobile phone.

connect your mobile phone to computer with the help of USB cable and scan your mobile phone. You can scan your mobile phone by using computer anti-virus so it will advance search for your virus. Delete the virus which is found by anti-virus. If there is a no any virus affected file in your memory card then you can use your memory card and able to add data on it

If you still have a warranty for your mobile phone then according to my opinion you have to take advantage of your warranty period. Call on your Nokia service center and let tell them your problem. There is no any problem in your mobile except your memory card. So you just have to replace your memory card to solve your problem .