Thread: Nokia X6-00 8gb MIC problem

Nokia X6-00 8gb MIC problem

I have been using Nokia X6-00 8gb mobile phone and it is going well. But from few days a problem is come out that is, when some one call me i can hear him clearly but the person to whom i am speaking can not listen single word of mine. I don't know suddenly what happened to it. Actually every call is important for me and many of my important contacts are in the phone memory so i want this mobile to work soon, for now i am using another mobile phone. If you are having suggestions on this, then tell me.

Re: Nokia X6-00 8gb MIC problem

I think people can not able to listen you because your mobile phone's microphone is may damage. You may knowing that using microphone people can hear us. you may have dropped your mobile phone and i think because of that your microphone i snot working.I suggest you to use the headset of your mobile phone for a while to speak with people. Headphone is comes with the mobile phone accessories.

You can check by your self that what is the exact problem with your mobile phone why it is not working properly. Open the media player in that there is an option called as voice recording open it and record your voice. and then listen the recorded clip, If you can hear it properly then there nothing wrong with your mobile phone mic or if you can not hear anything then i think your mic is not working properly. I hope this information may help you.
    Last edited by Regina; 30-10-2010 at 12:19 PM.

I was having the similar kind of problem with my mobile phone when i speak to someone he can hear me but i can not hear him. then for that i went to the Nokia service center of Nokia for service then after that i can hear the voice clearly. I will suggest you the same thing go to the Nokia support system on your issue and i am sure Nokia support team will surly help you to overcome this issue.

In my recommendation you should do the hard reset of your mobile phone, i have seen that many of this kind of problem can be solve by just resetting the mobile phone. but before start the resetting remove your memory card so that data in that can be secure. For resetting go the setting menu of your mobile phone and then in click on the restore factory settings option to start the resetting. After resetting your phone will restart automatically. I hope you can use your mobile after this. If you are having any other query then please reply me.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"