Thread: Nokia X6 just vibrates but won't turn on

Nokia X6 just vibrates but won't turn on

I recently bought Nokia X6 mobile phone and i have a problem with my new nokia mobile phone. I try to turn on my mobile phone but it won't and just vibrates. I try to rest it with the help of 4 finger reset but it still won't turn on. How can i solve this problem? What i have to do to solve it? Please help me to solve it.

Re: Nokia X6 just vibrates but won't turn on

I think if your mobile phone not charge properly and there is a low battery issue then it won't start your mobile phone and switch off the mobile continuously. So first check your mobile battery is charge properly or not. Check your mobile with another battery if it switch on properly then there is a problem in your mobile phone battery. So replace it and try with new mobile phone battery.

You have a problem that your phone Shutting down after the vibration and it won't turn on. You are facing software problem with your phone. So to solve your problem you have to reset all your phone setting. You are not able to go to setting and reset your mobile setting so you have a code to reset your mobile setting. Type code *# 7780 # after pressing turn on button. It reset all your setting without lost of any data (images,video, other files) from your mobile phone. After restarting your mobile phone check it turn on or not.

If you have a problem in your mobile turn on/off button then also you get same problem with your Nokia X6 mobile phone. I think you have to check it properly press your mobile turn on/off button for 1 to 2 minutes and check it turn on your mobile or not. Otherwise you have to show your problem to any mobile repair shop and repair it.

I was also facing same problem with my Nokia X6. This type of problem mostly take place due to software issue. You have to contact yo your nearest nokia care center. I think they will help you to upgrade your mobile software and solve your problem. I solve my problem with the help of them. I think it company problem with some defective pic. So contact with them and solve your mobile problem permanently.