Thread: Nokia-X2 re-starting and battery problems

Nokia-X2 re-starting and battery problems

I am getting issues with my Nokia X2 mobile phone from past few days that is, this mobile phone is restarting accidently when I use any of the applications and another problem is that, battery is gets down instantly after the charging about 2 hours. I am not getting any solution on this, if anyone knows what to do know then please tell me. any suggestion will appreciate, thanks in advance.

Re: Nokia-X2 re-starting and battery problems

As you have written that in-between any of the applications your phone getting restarted i think its because of the application. If you are having any third party application and it is corrupt due to any reason, then because of that your phone can restart or when you play any infected video or application then also this can happens. So for that you must check what is the exact reason behind this. I hope this information may help you.

In my recommendation you should reset your factory setting for this, i have seen that many of the restarting problem are rises due to the corrupted applications. I think after setting you will not receive this problem again but before resetting remove your memory card and scan it for once before inserting to mobile. As far the battery issue you should change the battery and see if its works.

Many of the people face restarting problem and battery problem with mobile phone and i think its all because of the wrong handling of mobile. In my point of view when you use many of the application at a time then many of time mobile phone freezes and restarts and because of that battery energy is also consumed. If the mobile phone is multitasking then also it can freeze when run more that one applications. I advice you to use your mobile phone as simple you can.

I was having this kind of issues with my Nokia mobile phone, and then I made contact with Nokia support system for this. As it was under warranty, so that it was non chargeable service for me by the Nokia support system. In recommendation you should also make contact with the Nokia support system on this and I think you mobile phone may be also in warranty. If you are having any other query then please reply me.