Thread: Nokia N8:Error music library corrupted

Nokia N8:Error music library corrupted

I spent a huge amount of time yesterday in finding out what exactly went wrong with my Nokia N8 as the music library got corrupted. I have deleted all my songs from the phone, but the music library still shows all the albums in the playlist, but none of the albums have any songs, and I get an error message if I try to remove. How can I fix the N8 music library. Can any one please help me to find out this issue.

Re: Nokia N8:Error music library corrupted

If you are finding any difficulty with music library, then Nokia N8 provides with an option for refreshing the library. For this you have to go to music, the select options and then click on refresh library. After this you must restart your mobile and then see if the albums are disappeared or not. If again it is not getting deleted then you have to format your phone.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Hey fist of all how did you remove music from your phone.Inorder to delete all the play list when your music library gets corrupted you should connect your phone to your pc and then look for deleting the albums which you are not able to. It might be that some virus might have hit your phone as most of the Nokia phones are vulnerable to viruses and that might have caused some problem in your phones music library. So you can try out this option to see if it solves your problem. It is best prescribed to always scan your phone inorder to avoid any virus attack.

Hey even i had the similar experience with my Nokia N8 and this is what i tried to solve the problem.
    Firstly I connected my nokia mobile to the pc in "Data Transfer" mode and i enabled viewing hidden files and folders.
    Then, I deleted all the music files in the library.
    Then I Disconnected the phone from the PC and run the Music Player on the nokia mobile phone.
    Then I selected refresh and the library rebuilded again and all my problems were solved as my music library started working again.