Thread: Nokia X2 Camera Light

Nokia X2 Camera Light

I use Nokia X2 mobile phone for recording all loving memories, as it’s having 5 megapixels with LED flash light, which very good features to record videos or capture any photos. But when I capture any video I get dark light that is when I record any videos it not look clear a dark shadow or a light is comes on the screen. I don’t know why it is look like this. If anyone having idea about this then please reply me.

Re: Nokia X2 Camera Light

As you have written that, this mobile phone is having LED flash light then I think you when record any videos make the flash light enable of the mobile, so that you can get the full light for the video. The main reason for dark videos is that there may be not enough light to record videos. So again at the time of recording videos look for enough light so that it will record clear.

You should have to do some setting for getting fine videos and images. just go the camera settings of your mobile phone, there is an option named night mode on make it enable. After making it enable then at the time recording videos or capturing images you can see automated extra light on the screen. I think you should try this for getting good videos. I hope this information may help you.
    Last edited by seema_thk; 30-10-2010 at 10:06 AM.

The same problem with my Sony mobile phone which is known for its camera quality. Then i went to the Sony support system on this, and i come to know that my flash light is not working properly. Sony support team helped me to overcome this issue. I will suggest you the same go to the Nokia support system so that you can make what is the exact problem is. If your mobile phone is under warranty then this service will be non chargeable.