Thread: Download flash player for china mobile phone

Download flash player for china mobile phone

I have recently purchased a china mobile phone for which I am looking for flash player. I had activated the gprs service. It is working well. I am able to open different pages. I am having some issue with playing videos and games. It is asking me to install flash player. I want some help here through which I can install this in my phone, but I am not able to find anything. Is there some kind of java app or some option available through I can enable flash player in my phone.

Re: Download flash player for china mobile phone

Hi there, I am also having the china mobile phone with the wide screen display. And in which I am using Vodafone sim card by that I have activated grps service. But the problem is l am also getting the same error message while opening web page which includes some flash file. I don’t know how to solve my problem. I cannot able to install even opera mini then what should I do with this mobile phone. Anyone have good solution then please do the need full.

Chinese mobile is only having some basic functions and nothing more than that and you asking for flash player for china mobile phone. Previously I was also having the same problem and then i made a search for the player for china mobile phone and i found there is no any type of flash player for these mobile phone. If you are looking for playing flash files then you have to change your mobile phone.

i need a flash player for china mobile. could u help me...

Quote Originally Posted by kalyan sri harsha View Post
    i need a flash player for china mobile. could u help me...
    There are not a single flash player or similar kind of software for china mobile phone available anywhere on the net or even in the market. China mobile phone are the worst phone that do not support any third party apps or games, only the preinstalled versions can be played, as they do not have any manufacturer's behind them which is why there isnt any driver for it a well for support.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's