Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Nokia X2 charging slowly

Portable Devices

Old 30-10-2010

Nokia X2 charging slowly

I have recently bought the new Nokia X2 mobile phone from the Nokia gallery. As the new launch with the S40 operating system having attractive look, for all this i was very keen to use it. But from some day i am noticing that when i keep it on charging, for an hour then also i get low battery indicator. Previously it was working properly, but now its battery getting down fast and charge slow. I don't know what wrong with my new mobile phone. If anyone having suggestions on this then please reply me, suggestion will appreciate. Thanks in advance.

Old 30-10-2010

Re: Nokia X2 charging slowly

As you have written that you charge your mobile phone battery for an hour, i think you keep it charge till the battery full indicators is not display. When you charge your battery for an hour, then may be it is not getting full charge. So i advice you to let it be charge till battery get full, so that you don't need to charge it again. I hope this information may help you.
Old 30-10-2010

The same problem i was getting while charging my Sony mobile phone. I was charging it about 3 to 4 hour in a day, then also i see the half of battery on my mobile screen. and i think all this happens is due to the damage battery or may be because of the charger. If one of the two thing are not performing well then this kind of issues may rises. In my recommendation you should check your battery and charger, at least for once so that it can solve your issue.
Old 30-10-2010

I have search through your question and i think to overcome from this problem i suggest you to download and application called as JuiceDefender. JuiceDefender is application completely use for the mobile phone, to save the batteries energy. This application is not only save the battery energy but also extend the battery life with having additional features in it such as schedule synchronization of background data for the regular activation. Download and enable it to use on your mobile phone.
Old 30-10-2010

In point of view, you should show your mobile phone battery to the Nokia gallery from where you have bought this. Nokia support team may help you to make out what is the exact problem is with your battery, so that it help you to come out this issue. Mobile phone which are under warranty can be service as nonchargeable, and i think your mobile phone is in warranty period. So visit Nokia mobile phone gallery to solve this.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,