Thread: Date is incorrect in Nokia X6 mobile phone

Date is incorrect in Nokia X6 mobile phone

I recently bought Nokia X6 mobile phone. I done all setting which was necessary for me. I also change Date and time as per current Date and time. But after sometime it show old date which i change. There is no any problem with my time. Number of time I try to change my mobile Data but same result was there. What i have to do to solve my problem? Please reply me as soon as possible.

Re: Date is incorrect in Nokia X6 mobile phone

I think you have to check your mobile setting for Date and Time. To change the setting first go to Menu. Then go to Setting and click on phone setting. Now go to Date and Time and try to change your Date and Time setting. If you want to keep your date and time as it is after restart, switch on etc then select "Auto update date /time" option. And check other option for your mobile date and time setting.

I think you have a problem in your mobile software and this is a default problem with your mobile. So you have to contact with your nokia dealer and explain your problem. If there is a company error in your mobile then you have to replace your mobile and then check there is a same issue with new mobile or not. If same issue is there with every Nokia X6 mobile phone then give idea about this to nokia care center so they will upgrade this mobile software in future.

I think you have to reset all your Nokia X6 mobile phone setting so solve your date problem. To reset your phone setting go to Menu, then go to setting option. Click on phone setting and then click on "Default factory setting". It restart your cell phone and then change your all cell phone setting. If it not work then flash your mobile. For that you have go to mobile service center. I think that will help you to solve your problem.

If there is a virus in your mobile phone then also it affect on your mobile application and performance of your device. First install anti-virus in your mobile. Otherwise connect your mobile phone to computer. Scan your mobile phone and delete all virus from your mobile. Restart your mobile so it boot your mobile properly and if there is a problem in your mobile phone then correct it. Now you check your Date and change it as per your choice. Try it.