Thread: Nokia C3- GPRS gets activated on its own.

Nokia C3- GPRS gets activated on its own.

I become aware of a new problem in my Nokia C3 that its GPRS get start by itself. I have the settings on the phone is Packet data connectivity is place to "when needed" and network connectivity of every function are place to "ask every time". I can't get a way to switch off the GPRS connection. Also I have tried switch off the phone after that just take out the battery and SIM card as recommended by Nokia help line. After this also the GPRS still starts after little seconds this happens when the phone is switch back on. Is there anybody who is facing the same problem as I have. Anybody knows the solution for this please suggest. Please help me. Thank you.

Re: Nokia C3- GPRS gets activated on its own.

This difficulty typically happens when there is a need on the GPRS to an application like Email in the phone. As you want a Sim card to use GPRS in the Nokia C3 so you want primarily place in the sim card within the phone and which help you to access the GPRS in the phone. So this makes me to think that it is an issue related to the software. I think one more option is there which can solve the problem you need to reset the phone and doing this will not lead you to lose the data so that you need to keep aback up of your data.Try doing the soft reset of the phone which may help you to get the desired solution for the problem.

I think this problem can be easily solved by doing complete reset of your nokia C3. This is possible only after formatting the phone in a right way but this can be done after saving your data somewhere else because this may lead you to the complete data lose. To perform this process you need the code which is needed for the formatting nokia mobile. But before formatting keep all the applications close which are running in the mobile. You can use this code *# 7780 # for complete resetting your phone. For complete reset just dial this code on the screen and press the button which you use to call (green button) after pressing this button the process will start resetting the phone. After this reset of the phone you may be able to use the phone freely as your phones GPRS starts automatically will stop. I think this will help you to get the desired solution. So try doing a complete reset of the phone.

This trouble mostly comes about in the phone due to a few hardware problems which arise due to the incorrect setting of the hardware piece. Which can be resolve by rearrange the hardware reset in the nokia C3 mobile phone? To search out the entrance of this resetting of your mobile phone you have to stop every the application that you are currently running in the phone. Later than doing every application close you can utilize the code which I am giving you to execute the act Code *# 7780 #. Later than inward bound this code push the green call key which will absolute the procedure of hardware resetting. Following this now exit to the factory repair setting and after this come in the default code for the hardware repair which is 12345 then hardware now be prepared to perform its act. Later than doing all this resume the phone and observe if your phone is operating or not.