Thread: Colored Vertical lines on New Macbook Air

Colored Vertical lines on New Macbook Air

When my system sits idle for a small number of minutes it from time to time switches to the screen saver and from time to time demonstrate a bunch of multi-colored perpendicular lines. If I put up the shutters the notebook and reopen it the lines go absent and the system runs extremely well. What up by means of with the intention of it. I had a white line on my display and took it into my local Mac store they said my LCD display was broken and replaced it free beneath warranty, so take it into your nearest dealer. It did not help me I need some suggestion here.

Re: Colored Vertical lines on New Macbook Air

I lived by means of a pink perpendicular line for regarding a year, having read here with the intention of it was improbable to be fixed. On the other hand on developing a additional two yellow lines in the past a small number of weeks, and reading here with the intention of a number of apparatus had been mended, I take it to the Cambridge Apple accumulate where subsequent to a call to Apple Care, a free repair was authorized. Three days afterward I got a phone call to say it was prepared. My apparatus is approximately three years previous, and I note with the intention of the repair would have cost the most excellent part of £400 so I am actually happy by means of the service. I anticipate with the intention of my apparatus has numerous years of life left in it.

They said with the intention of I encompass to pay for fix. I call apple hold up and they said with the intention of there's no repair conservatory program. I spoke to primary line agent and do not have time to wait for attach to the supervisor/manager. I determine to call the entire in excess of again today and observe what determine to occur. It's my primary mac and if they do not attach it for free the most recent one. If I have to I determine to purchase an exterior monitor additional than would not purchase magic mouse, TC and additional Apple products for the reason that I observe that if they have tribulations Apple would not fix it.

Their subsequent to sales service does go a long technique to restore my confidence in them. Was anxious regarding the superiority of their products, additional than a few days back my 3.5 yr old Macbook Pro was sent rotating and flying transversely the room at the same time as it was on for the reason that various things tripped on a wire. It landed seriously on a rock hard surface, additional than amazingly it scarcely got a scratch on it, and it tranquil runs extremely well, touch wood. Passed the entire the hardware tests and the entire.

The primary line come into view on my iMac last week. The subsequent one demonstrated up two days ago. I encompass no warranty or AppleCare. I spoke by means of Apple most recent night. The first person told me to carry it in for repair. I compassionately asked for them to expand my warranty. Subsequent to a small number of minutes a superintendent came on the line and said they would repair my system for free. For the reason with the intention of this topic I have comprised and got a case numeral for free repair. The manager with the intention of I call gives me one time exception even though there is no warranty and my iMac determine to go to repairing center.

In my consideration this was an predicament merely I was having. I have an near the beginning 2006 Intel Core Duo. I encompass a enormous 1.4" vertical white translucent band on my monitor in close proximity to the center and a numeral of proliferate thin colored lines throughout my display. I was regarding to get a innovative 27 inch iMac additional than it seems similar to people are having tribulations by means of with the intention of one, too. I in addition did nothing regarding my 2006 (April) iMac 'cause I had no assurance or Apple Care additional than then my macbook Air's hinge broke and by means of the intention of was beneath Apple Care, out of the blue I declare to the customer care regarding the iMac they said no tribulations most of them determine to fix that too.