Thread: Nokia C3 WiFi connected but not operational

Nokia C3 WiFi connected but not operational

I have purchased Nokia C3 because of it great features and top of all is the WiFi connectivity. When I try for the WiFi connectivity which I have at home I was successful doing this. But When I started browser and when loaded a web page it was showing as "Loading" for a while after which it displays message as "Cannot connect" after which i am not able to again connect. I am not able to understand the reason of such behavior, so here I want to know the detailed steps which I can use to get wifi correctly working on my Nokia c3. So if anyone currently using it or have any idea related to it please do provide me with that which will be appreciable.

Re: Nokia C3 WiFi connected but not operational

I think the problem can be with the wifi network which you are using because you have mentioned that you are able to acquire wifi but not able to browse through any web page. I think you can try to go for any other wifi connection and see if you are able to get the internet and able to access the web site and browse it. If so then there is defiantly problem with the wifi network under which you are currently working in this case better idea is to move to some other wifi provider. So that you will be able to get the internet browsing done in your nokia c3 phone.

It can be because of the device software version you are using currently in your Nokia c3 phone is not compatible with the wifi connectivity. Check which software version you are currently using and move the latest version of device software which is 4.60 and it depend on the sales area. You can manage the wifi on your phone going to Menu > Settings >Connectivity > WLAN then search for the available WLAN network. You can update the WLAN list by Options > Refresh list.

I am facing similar problem or you can say even worst because every time i try to connect my phone to wifi it shows as connected but when i try to open any page or something it never opens. Try to fix the problem with my wifi provider but still not getting the proper solution so i am thinking that changing the wifi provider will be the best solution which might resolve my problem with web pages not able to open after active wifi. But me stilling searching for the solution for the same if anyone have any solution please provide the solution.