Thread: How to overcome the grave issue in Nokia c6

How to overcome the grave issue in Nokia c6

Hi I have recently purchased a brand new Nokia C6 and it has started giving me the Grave Issue. I don’t know what exactly the grave issue is but when I told my friends about the problem then they said me that it is the grave problem. The thing here is that whenever I don’t use my phone and keeps my phone idle, than after sometime the screen of the mobile phone goes black and is unable to see anything. In this situation when I tried to unlock the phone with the unlock key then it didn’t work, also when it tried to use the key pad nothing was happening. After that when I tried to switch off the phone through the power button it was also not working. After that only option remained in front of me was that to remove the battery and start the phone again. Please help me to solve the problem. I have got frustrated of removing the battery frequently.

Re: How to overcome the grave issue in Nokia c6

I have gone through your problem and it seems to me that your phone is going through a bad phase, the thing here is that you are not using the slide that is present on the right hand side. Whenever you keep your phone than after some time it will go in the power save mode. In this mode the phone goes in to the sleep mode if it is not used for a specific period of time. And it will seem to you that the phone is off, so don’t try and remove the battery just use the slide on the right hand side. As soon as you move that slide the phone will wake up. I hope that this will help you just try it once and I am sure that it will solve your problem.

I guess that the mobile phone of yours is hanging up. It happens when the phone memory of the mobile phone is full. So it may have happen that the phone memory of your Nokia c6 is filled up and it has gone to that state. And this case only one option remains at you is to remove your battery and start the phone again. And if you don’t want to restart your Phone again and again then just make sure that you always keep your phone memory free so that the process will run freely. I hope that it will solve your problem.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I was also facing the same problem with my Nokia c6 and it seems to me that you are also going through the same phase. The thing here is that have your phone ever came in contact with water. It happens when the phone comes in contact with the water. The only solutions that I find for you here is just hard reset your phone that will help you to reset all the settings of your phone and if some settings have done it for you then it will vanish. I hope that after hard resetting your phone you will get rid of the problem and I am sure that the problem will not occur again.

According to me you are facing this problem due to the third party application that you must have installed on your system. If you have installed such applications on your mobile phone then they will hang your Nokia C6 frequently. The thing here is that the third party applications are not made for the official phone so you usually avoid such application. And if you have installed any of such application on your phone then try to uninstall them as soon as possible to increase the life of your phone. I hope that this one will prevent your Nokia c6 from lynching. I hope that at least this one will solve your problem. If not then you have to visit the retailers office from where you have purchased the mobile phone, and tell him about the problem you are facing. And as said that you have purchase the phone recently so it must be in warranty, if yes then replace it with the new one.

I don’t think that there is any point in waiting and hoping that the phone will get well on its own. If you will ask me than your phone is not in the good condition or it is facing a lot problem. The first solution that I would like to give you is just change the battery. Because it may happen that the battery is not proper and your mobile is switching off again and again due to the corrupted battery only. So try and use any other battery in your phone for one day and if the problem will not occur then just replace your old battery with the any new and original one. And if still the problem exist than you have to place the complaint in front of the Nokia galley officials and tell them that you are facing this particular problem. I hope that they will help you for sure and also the problem will not occur in future.