Thread: How to clear Nokia 5800 Phone memory

How to clear Nokia 5800 Phone memory

I am using the Nokia 5800 from last one year and the phone is working very well as per my expectation due to a lot of use of the phone all the phone memory in the cell phone has become full. I wanted to clear all the phone memory in an effective way as all the messages in the inbox are used. So I wanted to know what are the ways by which I can clear the phone memory and use the phone space in a proper way. So, any suggestion on the topic will be appreciated to overcome the problem.

Re: How to clear Nokia 5800 Phone memory

The phone memory is always very less in the nokia phone as compared to other smartphones and if you want to clear all the memory in the phone then follow the steps given below and back up all the data to an external source;

• First you need to back up your associate’s messages etc and whatever you desire to keep from your handset memory.
    • After that perform a soft or a hard reset to take the memory back in the phone.
    • Finally you necessitate reconstructing your phone - and changing message memory to the memory card will resolve the problem in an effective manner.

I have followed the steps given above and try to delete all the memory on the Nokia 5800 phone but failed badly to perform the action. So what is the problem here and how can I overcome the issue any suggestion on the issue will help to resolve the trouble. I have back up all the data on my laptop and then tried to do a soft or a hard reset but I think the procedure for the soft reset and hard reset that I am following is not correct so I wanted to know the correct method for that which will solve my problem.

This difficulty mainly occurred when there is somewhat wrong in the Hardware settings or the parts which can be determine by doing hardware reset on the nokia 5800 mobile phone. To carry out these you necessitate to end all the applications that are at present running on the phone and then press the secret code as *#7370# and then press the green call button to complete these step. After these you need to go in the factory restore settings which are present in the phone settings and then input the code as 12345 which is the default code for the reset. Restart the phone and all the memory of the phone will be deleted

The memory space of the phone can be easily cleared from the phone, you just need to type code as *#7780# in the phone and then press the green call button to complete the first step. After that you have to go in the factory restore setting and type 12345 which is the default code for the Nokia phones to complete the soft reset and all your data will be recovered.

If you have followed the above steps and not got the solution then you can go for the total reset of the phone which will clear all the memory space from the phone. For that you just need to type *#7370# key code in the phone and then press the green button to reset the phone memory. There is an alternative available for these also press the * + 3 + Green Button to reset the phone completely which will clear all the memory from the phone.

There are a number of the options available to clear the memory space form the phone such as the hard reset by *#7370# code or you can go for the sift rest by dialing *#7780# code. You can also dial * + 3 + Green Button to reset the phone and the memory will be cleared. In addition to that use a external memory card and try to move all the data there to remove the space from the phone memory.