Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Memory Full Message in New Brand Nokia E5

Portable Devices

Old 30-10-2010

Memory Full Message in New Brand Nokia E5

I have purpose a new brand Nokia E5 with great features from the data processing speed to the 5 MP camera. I have uploaded the memory of phone with some songs and some data I am using 8 GB memory card as external memory for the phone but now when I try to upload anything now I am getting a "memory full" warning message every time. I have all my contacts stored onto the phone memory. All my applications are running very slow because of such issue and the thing is that still I didn’t came across any solution for this problem with the memory, so if anyone have any kind of solution for such problem please do post it.

Old 30-10-2010

Re: Memory Full Message in New Brand Nokia E5

I think you have installed lots of application in your Nokia c5 because of which your phone not able to support it and it is behave unusual. I think you have to remove some of the application to see if the problem is appearing after that also if you are getting problem getting solved then that's great otherwise you have to look for some other solution to resolve this problem with your memory card.
Old 30-10-2010

I think this problem of phone memory showing memory full message can be because of the virus in your Nokia E5 because of which your memory is showing as full. There is situation in which viruses attack your phones memory and consume unnecessary space which may lead into such problem. You need to scan your phone to remove the virus from the memory after which there will be no such issue with your memory.
Old 30-10-2010

You can go for the solution in which you have to clear cache file from your Nokia e5 phone memory after which this problem of yours phone memory can be fixed. You have to perform following process to clear your memory as well as solve this problem. You need to go web browser of your mobile there open Options now move to Clear Privacy Data where you have to select All option after this performing such settings in your phone you will able to avoid such problem. This can be perform easily to avoid the problem appear again.
Old 30-10-2010

I think you have to perform Hard reset to get rid of this kind of problem with memory appearing to be full. But if you will perform hard rest for your phone this will delete all data from your mobile's phone memory to factory setting for memory you need to format the memory card. You can follow below steps to perform Hard reset:
Take backup of your mobile -> just switch off your mobile -> now push the star button, call button, the number three button and power button concurrently until your mobile switch on.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,