Thread: Bluetooth connection problem in nokia c5 while connecting to the laptop via Bluetooth.

Bluetooth connection problem in nokia c5 while connecting to the laptop via Bluetooth.

I have recently purchased a new nokia handset as it seems good in look wise and also having some great feature as it has an instant access to the social networking sites which can easily update you face book profile and can check all the status of your friends and all the other sites too. It has email services like Hotmail, Gmail, and yahoo as its in build feature as well as nokia messaging which allow you to do it with your phone as well as from PC too. So this feature makes me to buy this phone as my previous phone was very slow in providing all these facilities as that was having this facility. This nokia C5 was serving best but recently I having problem with its Bluetooth as it fails to connect with the laptop via Bluetooth. I am using Toshiba satellite laptop. It always shows me the message that detection failed after this it doesn’t connect to the laptop. Please help me to solve the problem.

Re: Bluetooth connection problem in nokia c5 while connecting to the laptop via Bluetooth.

I think I might be able to solve the issue you are having as I was also facing the same problem with my device in connection with the laptop through the Bluetooth. I need some information can you tell me the step by step explanations what you have done with your laptop and mobile’s Bluetooth to connect them. After your explanation I will come to know what you are doing exactly .As it seems that you may be doing something wrong which is not allowing you to connect the devices with each other. I need your proper support so that I can solve your problem. Provide all the information which I have asked above.

Re: Bluetooth connection problem in nokia c5 while connecting to the laptop via Bluetooth.

As I want to connect my mobile phone to the laptop to access the internet service through the mobile. Which need to pair both the devices to through Bluetooth? As you have asked me to send the step by step explanation what I have done so I am providing you all the steps what I have done to connect such connection below:
    • First of all switch on the Bluetooth of my laptop.
    • Later switch on the blue tooth of the mobile phone.
    • Then set the laptop to the detection of the Bluetooth.
    • Laptop’s Bluetooth detect the device but failed to connect showing the message that detection is failed.
    • Now please suggest me to get the proper solution I need the help.

I am not sure but guessing that this may be able to help you out of the problem try doing all the steps which I am providing you below:
    First of all just enable your laptops Bluetooth and then make it visible.
    • Then connect your mobile phone to the laptop.
    • After this go to the menu here you will get a list and the select connect option from that.
    • As you have selected the connect option in the laptop you will get the Bluetooth option in that selection.
    • Now open the new tab and search your laptop Bluetooth device and then connect it to your mobile. Hope this will help you to get the desired solution.

Today almost all the laptops are coming with the operating system windows 7 or windows vista and if you are using one of these in the laptop then this will be helpful to you.
    1. First of all enable the Bluetooth of both the laptop and the mobile after this set the phones Bluetooth to “show to all”
    2. On the laptop go to connectivity and then search Bluetooth devices
    3. After this click to add wireless devices.
    4. You will get a window which shows your mobiles availability and after this select your mobile and then click next button on the screen.
    5. After doing this window will give you the pairing code at the same time you will get a message on the phone which will ask you to enter the code after doing this you will connect your mobile to the laptop.