Thread: External device slowdown computer performance

External device slowdown computer performance

I have a problem with my all external hardware Bcoz they are giving me some stress. I am using one 200GB SAM-SUNG external hard disk and one SAM-SUNG DVD writer. My computer working on Microsoft Windows XP, AMD ATHLON 2.8 GHz processor, has a graphic card of Ge-Force @512 MB. From so many days some strange thing is happening on my computer. When I click on any of that drive respectively it take so many time to load and one message showing one progress bar which show how much more time will require. Main thing when I disconnect all external hardware and tries but same thing happens means still my computer works slow. I have internal HARD drive of 80GB and one of 160GB. I thought my external devices are damaged. Any other problem that my computer suffering from.? So is there is any one that solve my problem. Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: External device slowdown computer performance

So many use of hardware will cause this major problem. This some serious problem that you have due to external hardware your system will work slowly. You can resolve this problem by removing extra hardware or any software. Removing unusual hardware form your machine will make your system to work in normal mode. This problem might get occur if your any of the hardware has any kind of internal problem. Due to more power your system might not able to pass all require power to hardware. So try this solution will help you to prevent this situation.

Your computer might get slow if you are trying to fetch some data from any external hard drive. Your system will work normally and not affected by slow work until you try to access the data from external source. Fetching a data from external data which might get damaged this will cause your system to work very slowly. You can run any defragment software which automatically removes all bad sector from all drive. So as per idea do not store any important data I that external drive Bcoz I may crash at any time and you might lose your data whatever you have on it. Try this I am sure you will never face this problem again.

This problem occur Bcoz you have so many memory means internal hard drive and external hard drive. In simple terms more memory will take more time to load. This problem may occur if your computer is affected by any virus. A single virus has an ability to crash the stand alone system.
    To prevent from this problem just install Anti-virus, update it and then run it to scan all computer. While scanning do not disconnect external hard drive Bcoz there may be some virus in that drive. This is the only solution will help you out.

To resolve this kind of problem don’t worry I have a solution. First make a backup of your important data then simply format that external drive and remove it. After this format your main system and delete all partition and make new, then install. Deletion of all partition will remove all bad sectors from your hard drive. Formatting will remove the entire virus which is more responsible for this problem. If you have not connected your external hard drive properly will cause this problem. So remove that hardware and reconnect it again properly. Due to this your computer performance will slowdown. Try this solution which fulfills your requirement.

You can get solution on your own. Just use DISK clean up software which helps you to remove the entire unusual thing from hard drive. In simple means your system will work under free space which increases your computer performance. You can increase your computer performance by removing temporary Internet files, by removing optional components, by removing any installed software that you no longer use, by removing unused restore point. Temporary Internet files take more space so by removing this files you may able to work properly. By trying this you might get your solution for your problem.