Thread: Nokia C3 ebook reader problem

Nokia C3 ebook reader problem

I was using the Nokia N72 phone from a long time and recently got a new Nokia C3 from my uncle on my birthday which is very good in looks and in the performances.I wanted to use the E-book reader in the Nokia C3 to read a number of the e-books that i have in my laptop but after a lot of search in the phone i was unable to locate the e-book reader in the Nokia C3. So, please provide me the solution as i am now able to understand the reason why there is no reader and if it is there so how can i use it to read a number of the electronic books in the phone.so, any suggestion on the topic will be appreciated to resolve the problem and also tell my the resources from where i can get free e-books for my laptop and for the Nokia C3.

Re: Nokia C3 ebook reader problem

The Nokia C3 supports the ebooks to be read in the phone but first of all tell me which format you want to use in the Nokia C3 phone as there are a number of the files format which are supported by many phone and not supported by other phones. Ever y phone has a limited number of the files to be supported so tell me which files you want to use in the Nokia C3 phone and then I will be able to provide you the solution in a better way.

I want to use all the .pdf files to be read in the C3 phone and other files that will good according to you as I know a very little about the file format. So please provide some information that which file format it will play in the Nokia C3 and from where I can get all the files for my Phone, any suggestion on the topic will help to resolve the issue on the e-book reader.

All the phones do not support every file format such as the .pdf and the other advanced files. The Nokia C3 supports the .txt file format and the .jar file format the best. So, in my advice you should go for the .txt files and the .jar file e-book reader which is available in the market and these files will be easily readable in these phone. There are a number of the websites available on the internet which will provide .jar files of the e-books for free of cost and there is also a paid service for the e-books too, so according to your requirements you can get the e-books. The .txt files are very easy to get and you will be easily able to installed them and read them ant where.

nooriehudie Guest

hey!!!
    can anyone tell me why m i having problem in connecting Wlan of nokia c3
    it gives no link or link not found
    plx help soonnn

If you want to use the e-books in the Nokia C3 then you must use the jar files of the e-books as these file format is best supported in the phone. The e-books in the .jar format will be available on the internet and there is a website called as the Getjar which provides a number of the free jar application and the e-books that you can use to read in the nokia C3 phone and the application are very much suitable for the phone so download the e-books from there and your issue will be resolved.

The issue that you have mentioned is not a big problem but you will not be able to use the .pdf and other advanced format to read the e-books in the Nokia C3 phone. The format such as the .jar and the .txt files will only run in the Nokia C3 phones, so you need to install the jar and the text files only for the e-books and the other will not work in the phone. The files can be downloaded from the internet or from any other source form where you get these files.