Thread: Facing wifi problem in Nokia c3

Facing wifi problem in Nokia c3

I have been using Nokia c3 phone from last couple of months and i must tell you that it provide with great features, application support and performance on the basis of speed. But recently I am facing problem when try to connect through wifi and enter to OVI store because i am not using any "Internet Plan" from my network operator. It shows me connection fail and the and the "log" register in OVI store menu as
    ENTERING RUN LEVEL 5
    test connection etc.
    So if anyone resolved such problem with nokia c3 please provide me with the solution for my problem.

Re: Facing wifi problem in Nokia c3

I think problem is appearing because of the some firmware applications in your system are not up to date, so to resolve this you have to upgrade the firmware of your router in your nokia c3. Also you need to set the time to some correct value in both phone and router, also you need to specify the timezone and date/year correctly in both the place in phone and router after which your problem with wifi will surly resolve.

You can go for some settings in your phone when you are next to a WLAN that you have no connectivity to, you will get the message 'WLAN name found'. After go for the setting as
    • First go for Start Web browsing.
    • You need to Search for WLAN now.
    • After you get the WLAN switch WLAN scan off.

If the WLAN is detected by nokia c3 and is an open, insecure network which does not require passcode to access then just emphasize Start Web browsing this may be helpful in your case.

I think if you are not able to get the solution then i can suggest you the solution which you can try to resolve the problem of wifi connection. You can try to change your active access point to see if the problem is getting resolved after that for this you need to change the settings on your phone. Go to the Settings menu inside which you will have connectivity option in which you need to go to the sub options like Packet Data then to Packet Data Settings and last go to active access point, which you can keep on altering from 1,2 or 3 etc.This can help you to resolve the problem some extend.

I was having similar problems with my wifi connectivity on my nokia phone which I was not able to resolve by the manual setting. I have tried couple of solution to get the problem solved but was not able to get it solved. Then last thing i have done is that visit to the Nokia service center where they did the updated for the firmware of the router to the newest was 2010.04.24 after which i have resolved my problem with wifi in my nokia c3. I suggest you to just visit to the service center where they will provide you will the solution for your wifi problem.

According to me the X6 will be the better choice for you because it has all the latest features and it is best in the comparison with the Nokia C6. The thing here is that the Nokia c6 will give you the battery problem because it will consume the battery more than the Nokia X6 do. Also it is better than the c5 in all manners. I hope that it will help you to select the best phone. the only thing that differs the most in the Nokia x6 and c6 is the price at which the are available.