Thread: Nokia C5 not able to see the messages on the screen and deleting problem.

Nokia C5 not able to see the messages on the screen and deleting problem.

I have recently bought the new phone Nokia C5. As my last phone was lost and I was just addicted to that one. So I thought to buy the new one but decided to update. I purchased this phone as this is new in the market and I having some new features which my older one was haven’t. But I surprised after seeing its one new feature that its text message and missed calls not displayed when its keypad is locked. Is there nothing to do so that I can get these things to be displayed? Is there any firmware to get solved this issue. This is the only third day but it seems that this was not a great deal. I don’t like this feature as this is very annoying as I have to always need to unlock the phone to see the text messages and the missed calls. Please suggest me regarding this issue. A great reply would be appreciated. Thanks in Advance.

Re: Nokia C5 not able to see the messages on the screen and deleting problem.

As you have described your issue I think this an issue related to the firmware which you are using to get out of this problem. I would like to suggest you to don’t use that firmware and see if you are getting the solution. Or you may be using some older version of the firmware. I am also having the firmware version 32.010 and it is working fine and I am not getting any trouble regarding missed calls or text. I think you should use this firmware which I have described her in this post and see if you are getting solve the issue. Try this new firmware.

As you told that you have purchased this new phone recently and getting the issues related to watching the missed call and text messages when your phone is locked. I think this is an issue related to the firmware first of all change the firmware and check out if you are out of the problem or out. And also we need your support to get you out of the trouble. Will you please tell me that what standby menu you are using in the phone?

I have done all the thing which you have told and checked using your version of the firmware does the one you contain fight the obscurity that slide down on the screen when you lock it ? As I am working so I always used to keep the phone on the silent mode in the office And most of time I am away from the desk , After returning to the desk I have to press the button to wake up my phone as it is automatically locked too. At the end I want a visual display without having me to wake the phone again and again. The standby menu I am using is basic. I am truly grateful if you will help me out of such problem as I don’t want to change the phone again as I have recently bought the phone.

This time the firmware you have used may be buggy. As when I have used that one really works and solved all the problems of mine. I think you need to wait for the new updated software in the market. I think they may be available on the net you can search and download the new one and again install that one on the phone. I think this can solve your problem try changing the firmware with the new one.

Recently I am facing the new problem with my new Nokia c5 as I am not able to delete the text and previous messages from the phone. What happen to this phone not getting the point as it has made with some good feature but this type of problem may lead this phone to its fame down? I am again thinking to go off on my previous phone again as I was not get any problem with that one ever. Please any suggestion.

I was think that this will be a problem related to the mobiles firmware but as you have already told that this not that issue then I think there is some fault in the handset and you need to change the phone as it may be in the warranty period so go to the Nokia care center and replace the phone. As you told that this phone has good qualities but not serving its best. So the reason behind this may be that it gets some fault at the time of shipping as they are importing container and a container contains almost about millions of handset. So that may be the reason why your handset facing the issues. Try using the replacement warranty.