Thread: Applicationn error in C3 while using WLAN

Applicationn error in C3 while using WLAN

I recently bought a Nokia c3 hardly any days back it was working all fun till tried to use the inbuilt application such as Google search, social networking etc. But I was really shocked that I was not able to use the inbuilt applications using WLAN i.e. wifi in my phone. So I want to know if it is that inbuilt application which is provided on my Nokia c3 does not work with wlan. Is it so that the inbuilt application is only work with the mobile services not with wlan? If anyone currently using it please let me know about it.

Re: Applicationn error in C3 while using WLAN

I think the application which you are using on your Nokia c3 like facebook,twitter and the mail service does not support the wlan. The applications which you are using only work with the mobile services, so i think you can try to work with the mobile service instead of your wlan i.e wifi network. This will surely resolve your issue with the applications and let me know if you are able to enjoy the inbuilt application using the mobile service.

You are facing problem as such to use inbuilt application using WLAN can be because you are using phone first time. You can try the setting on your phone go to Menu move to phone Settings there you have the option as Connectivity in which you have WLAN, now you need to select Internet connection from there. Then connect to your WLAN and try to use the all the inbuilt applications facebook, twitter and mail. This are the basic setting which you can use to connect your phone to the WLAN i.e. wifi and enjoy all the applications on your phone.

Go for the proper WLAN setting done to your Nokia c3 phone by using the internet configuration in your phone. Then you can try to access the inbuilt application on your phone and if you are not able use the application, which is creating error. Then you should try to go back to the "Restore Factory Default" entering *#7780# 12345 code which will make all the setting revoked. After which you can again go for the configuration done on your phone manually which might resolve the problem with wifi in your phone. This can be the best way to overcome the problem with wifi in any phone.

I think the problem can be with the wifi spot at which you are using to get the access to the network and use the inbuilt application on your phone. I suggest you to try to connect to some other wifi spots if all applications work work in some other wifi spot then the problem is with your router. In this situation you can just do the replacement done for your phone because it is hardware problem with your Nokia c3. You can contact to the Nokia service center for the same if they are ready to replace or they will repair it to solve the wifi problem because of which the inbuilt applications are not accessible. This can be the best way to resolve your problem with your nokia c3 phone.

I think There is some configuration issue because of which your phone is not able to connect through wifi. To resolve this you can go for reset in your phone and configure your phone freshly from the network operator. After which you can try to use the inbuilt applications if still you are getting similar kind of error then last thing you can do is visit to the Nokia care for the solution for such wifi problem with your nokia c3. They will defiantly provide you with the solution after which you will be able to use all the inbuilt applications like facebook, twitter or the mail service in your phone. You need to explain them all the problem you are placing while starting with the inbuilt applications.