Thread: nokia c3-00 messaging issue.

nokia c3-00 messaging issue.

Hi I have recently purchased a Nokia c3 mobile phone and it was really very nice to use and it was giving me the best service. It has some really awesome features which actually I wanted in my phone. Whenever I am typing the message and after every text message sent I getting a message letting me know that my message is sent and my balance come in the view. Actually I need the about this so that I didn't get the confirmation message. As I am using the new sim card and I need to send a mass text to everyone. Please help me.

Re: nokia c3-00 messaging issue.

I think this issue is related to the service provider you are using and you need to get in contact with them. Actually today every service provider used to do this. After every message you will get the message about the balance confirmation showing the detail about your message charge. This can be solved only by contacting to the service provider. Only they can solve this issue. This may solve your issue completely. try this.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I think this will be a software problem of some software which may be doing this. As I have something similar issue like you have. Then I have later contacted to the Nokia service center and they have changed the software to the new one. They changed the sim card with the previous one I have. And this has solved the issue. I think you should also need to contact to the service center. May be that will be helpful to you.

I think you are getting the issue due the built in browser you have. So I want to know that which external browser you are using. When you are trying to use that external browser your mobile might be changing some internal settings of the message so that you are getting this type of messages after sending these messages. Try to use only the in build browser do not perform any multitasking on the external browser. I think this may be helpful to you. Try doing this.

I am also getting the same issue as related to you. Actually the problem is that when I am tried to type a letter like a then it prints q same is happening with some other letters too. I am not getting how to get out of this issue. Please anybody is there to help me in regarding this issue. It happens when I am opening the message after deleting the text is reappearing in the blue underscore. Any one has any Idea about this issue. Suggest me. Thanks in advance.

I think this an issue related to the key pad you are using in the mobile phone. Which is normally happens due to incorrect mapping of key to the corresponding characters could be occurring the issue in the phone. Also it may be happening due to some software which may be assigned for some other key layout than what your handset really has. If you have exactly this case which I have explained her then I think this van be keep out away only after changing you software of the phone. Which I think can be done only by visiting to the Nokia care center. They will change your software with the new one. If your phone is under warranty then they will replace your phone I guess. Try doing all this checking and see if you are getting the problem to be solved.