Re: Nokia C6 security code
The security code issue for the Nokia C6 mobile phone can be resolved by following the given steps below;
- First you need to go In the Tools menu and then select on Settings options in the nokia C6 phone.
- After that go in the Tap General Settings.
- Then Scroll downward and choose Security option from there.
- Then On the Security screen/display, Select on Phone and SIM Card
- After that you necessitate to Scroll downward and choose Lock Code
- Finally you have to type ‘12345’ and then select on OK. The ‘12345’ is the default lock code for the Nokia C6 phone and after that you try to set the default one to unlock the security code.
"Me fail English!? That unpossible!"