Thread: Nokia C6 security code

Nokia C6 security code

I was using the Nokia N72 mobile phone from a long time and the phone’s performance was not that good as I wanted so I decided to buy the new Nokia C6 mobile phone from the Nokia priority center. I have set a security code in the phone and then forgotten it after a week and on the last Sunday when I switch on the phone it asked for the security code which I don’t remember. So, how can I recover the security code for my Nokia C6 mobile phone, any suggestion on the given issue will be appreciated to resolve the problem.

Re: Nokia C6 security code

The security code issue for the Nokia C6 mobile phone can be resolved by following the given steps below;

• First you need to go In the Tools menu and then select on Settings options in the nokia C6 phone.
    • After that go in the Tap General Settings.
    • Then Scroll downward and choose Security option from there.
    • Then On the Security screen/display, Select on Phone and SIM Card
    • After that you necessitate to Scroll downward and choose Lock Code
    • Finally you have to type ‘12345’ and then select on OK. The ‘12345’ is the default lock code for the Nokia C6 phone and after that you try to set the default one to unlock the security code.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

The solution provided by you is not working for my phone and I am still not able to recover the security code. So what should I now do to resolve the problem any suggestion on the issue will help, the security code is not recovered yet and I am not able to unlock the phone so is there any solution available for that and alternative will also help in these case.

The security problem can be resolved with the hard reset in the Nokia C6 which will allow you to recover the security code. The hard reset of the Nokia C6 can be done by pressing the code *#7370# and then press the green call button on the phone to complete the process, it will take less than 30 seconds to complete the procedure and after that restart the phone so that all changes will take place properly. The phone will demand the security code that is by default 12345. Please be alert that you will lose all the information in your phone, so you must backup all significant information.

If your problem is not solved with the hard reset that was given above then a soft reset of the phone can resolved the problem. If you desire to soft reset your Nokia C6 you necessitate to press *#7780# and then press the green call button to complete the process. The default security code is 12345. Once you complete this, your cellular phone will come back to factory settings, but you will not misplace individual data. Anyway it is recommended to make a backup previous to performing any of the declared procedures, these will resolves the problem of the security code and will recover it. After the process restarts the phone so that all the changes are taken properly and then select the default security code as 12345.

To resolve the problem you need to restore the original operating system from the ROM. For that you need to format it from the location as C: partition and delete all the information including the memory card or SD Memory. After that you need to code *#7370# and then press the green key to complete the process. After that you need to achieve Total Reset by pressing and holding down following keys as below * + 3 + Green Button and then press the button instantly subsequent to turning the mobile on, these will resolve the problem of the security code in the Nokia C6.

If you are not getting the solution for the security code problem then you can do a basic reset of the Nokia C6 mobile phone and after that too if the problem exists there then you can go for the replacement of the Phone as you have mentioned that your phone is new and in the warranty period. These can be done from the Nokia Priority center or at the service center of Nokia, you can also call the customer care assistance for further help and support on the given topic.

excuse I am having the same problem with my Nokia C6. I for some reason forgot the password and now I want to make a hard reset on my phone but it just keeps asking me for my password