Thread: Nokia N8 can't re-connect to WIFI

Nokia N8 can't re-connect to WIFI

Hi, I had it the very new version of Nokia that is N8. I got it the very previous day. I set all the basics and I am sure that wifi was working; I also downloaded an iPlayer from the internet with the help of the wifi. Next day I cannot able to connect the phone to wifi. I had laptop, ipod touch and also the N73 nokia phone. Which I easily connect to the internet. But with the N8 I am unable to reconnect. I called of the customer care of the nokia phone. They said that to restart the phone with the N8 power button. Then the suggest me the factory reset. Which totally not helped me out? Please help

Re: Nokia N8 can't re-connect to WIFI

Reinstall the firmware using the ovi suite from the internet. Then restore the factory settings, delete all the data from your both phone memory and SD card memory. First go to the main menu after it go to the settings. After the settings then proceed further to phone management. In phone management go to the factory settings and then delete data, restore it. This will surely fix the problem. Wifi may start again. When the entire step is performed switched off the phone and then restarts it again.

I think your problem is persisting due to some software problem. When the phone is switched off or switched on the wifi settings is not being released or reactivated. Also reinstall the firmware using the ovi suite from the internet. Nokia need to step in very quickly or they may lose most of the sales.As well as stuff mentioned above you can reload firmware via ovi suite on your PC but the phone must be fully charged. inform us what happen!

First go to the main menu after it go to the settings. After the settings then proceed further to phone management. In phone management go to the factory settings and then delete data, restore it. This will surely fix the problem. Wi-Fi may start again. When the entire step is performed switched off the phone and then restarts it again. it seems the problem has been solved tried before to open my wireless network. so i removed from my wifi network the password and then, one time removed the password from my n8 also seen in the n8, my network connected..And so i tried to create another password..And inserting the new password in the n8,i seen my network again connected!!Now i restarted the n8 and my network is again and connected yet