Thread: Maximum Games In Apple 8GB iPod Touch

Maximum Games In Apple 8GB iPod Touch

I am using a Apple ipod having a memory of 8GB in it, and I love playing games. Along with that I have vast collection of games with me in my computer, and I wanted to copy all that games in my ipod. Can any one just suggest me that how many games can be put in my ipod which is having the memory of 8 GB. Also I wanted to know whether it requires any specific games for it.Thank you.

Re: Maximum Games In Apple 8GB iPod Touch

The Apple ipod of 8GB can have at-least 160 games in it. And also the games depend on their size if the games are more in size then you cannot add more games if it precedes the memory level that is given to it. The saving of the games depend on the other utility files that are present in your ipod that might be taking some memory in your ipod. Try saving the games that of of less space and sure you can add more games if they are of small sizes.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Their are certain games such as Monopoly that takes up to 70 MB of space, then you have Doodle jump that takes 7, Solitaire that takes the space of 2.7 which are small, and which will allow you to add more games in your ipod. Don't try to save the games that are having more spaces like the Sims which takes more than 97 MB. So whichever games you are trying to save must be different from the previous one so it may differ in the size.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

On a 8GB ipod of the Apple you got have at-least of the 7 GB for the user data, and also you can have 7000 MB of worth application data, if you start assuming that there are no music, videos and pictures then you have a lot of memory space with you for the purpose of gaming only. If your a gaming freak then you can only put back games only in your ipod application, that will provide you with lot of games as much as you want.

If you are able to jail break the ios 4 operating system then their may be a chance that you can get unlimited games that you want. And I have gone through the Official site of the Apple ipod Touch where there are millions of application running out of which, whichever you would like to consider the game depends on you. The games can be put from the Official site of Apple through browsing the sites, and you can get an easy access to all the applications that are officially being provided by the company itself.