Thread: Nokia C6-00 hanging problem

Nokia C6-00 hanging problem

Hello everyone... Few days back i bought my new Nokia C6 mobile phone. First 7 days it worked fine and as per my expectations. All its functions worked normal and also its touchscreen functionality ran normally. Its applications were just great. But yesterday when i downloaded one theme from internet and applied it on my phone the entire screen went black. I knew that my cell phone is hanged but still i tried to recover it. But nothing worked.. I thought that the theme must be corrupted due to which my cell phone got hanged. I wanted to delete the theme but was not able to as the phone was switched off and i was not able to switch it on. Please suggest some solutions for my problem..

Re: Nokia C6-00 hanging problem

The most common way for getting out of this problem or the most basic way to come out of this problem is you just need to take out the battery from your Nokia phone. And after that you can pull out the sim card from your nokia mobile phone. Just keep it outside for some time and then again reinsert the sim card to its slot and after that reinsert the battery at its place. And then restart the mobile phone. If there is any minor problem then it will be solved. Just try this out as it is the basic trick which works in most of the cases and it will also not affect the mobile phone.

I think the problem is with the software of the handset. Because whenever this kind of problem occurs the problem is definitely related to the system software. You can simply go to the Nokia service center or any Nokia customer care center and ask for software updation. As many people have this kind of problem and most of their problem is solved by simply updating the software in the Nokia handset. So go for the software updation in your nearest Nokia store and you will definitely be satisfied with it..

Hey I tried pulling the battery out and even by pulling out the sim card and again reinserting it into its slot but nothing worked. I tried this atleast 5-6 times but no change. I am providing some information about the product if possible try to post your replies as early as possible. Thank you in advanceā€¦
    Following is the information:
    Software Version: v11.0.029
    Software version date: 25-08-10
    Customer Version: 12.0.015.C01.01
    Customer version date: 25-08-10
    Language set: 53
    Model: C6-00
    Type: RM-612
    Code:0598695

According to me one should go to the Nokia Customer Care Center for servicing of the mobile phone. I had the same problem with my nokia X6 phone. I tried all such things like removing battery and all but nothing worked. Then I went to the dealer to ask for the replacement but he said it is just a software problem and after software updation in your mobile phone you can recover everything but the only problem is that you will loose all the data.. Even your saved contacts.