Thread: Unable to install application in C5

Unable to install application in C5

I currently got a new cell phone of Nokia C5. I just updated the firmware to the very latest version of 032.010 on the very next day. I got the settings for browsing of internet from the sim card gallery. I want to browse the internet and hence I want to download opera mini browser. I downloaded it quite smoothly from the internet. The .exe file which I got was unable to install into the mobile phone. I tried the same application from the Ovi store but the result was the same. I downloaded it successfully but not was able to install. I am using the default browser which is on the phone. Any help me to sort out this problem.

Re: Unable to install application in C5

It is getting hanged when we run any new application even getting restarted randomly. Is this defect has been resolved? Please provide me the update on the same. Also you do not need to sign it then.which version of the Opera mini that you are trying to install??
    for the installation to be successful, the browser needs to connect to the internet to finish the installation. Better check your internet setting then.

Check out your internet setting properly. Also try this whether it may for you first go in to the main menu and then secondly go into the Application option of the main menu. Third thing is to get in the installations option of the application. Fourth options then go into the Application manager. In application manager go to the option and then to the setting. After this make sure that the software installation should be set to “ALL” and the online certificate check it, It should have to be off. I had this setting in my phone. I am able install the application in my mobile. It may work for you.

The opera mini you had downloaded is stored in which memory. Is it in a phone memory or the SD card? I give the suggestion that you to free the phone memory if it is the former. And then try to press the home key, select the option in that go to the memory details and then go to the phone memory. The memory should have to be at least 20 to 30 mega bytes free to install the particular file. Also you have to sign the software before installing them.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"