Thread: iOS 4.1 calendar starts with blank screen on iPod touch Gen 2

iOS 4.1 calendar starts with blank screen on iPod touch Gen 2

I was using iPod Touch Gen 2 and recently it has been upgraded by the iOS 4. This new operating system works without any problem except calendar on this iPod. Actually even calendar is working without any issue but the problems seems to be with the views of the calendar. Calendar in the List View shows only Blank Screen until I change the view. Rebooting is not solving this problem.

Re: iOS 4.1 calendar starts with blank screen on iPod touch Gen 2

I have tried searching about the same issue on other forums but have not found anything. I guess this issue does not seems to be much common on iOS 4 so I think you should try resetting your phone which might sort out this issue. If still it is not able to show you the proper views in the calendar then i suggest you go to the apple service center as they must be knowing about this issue.

It seems like your iPod have not upgraded properly due to which you are facing problems while using the calendar on your iPod. I suggest you to reinstall the same operating system again on your iPod which will definitely solve this problem. Some time it happens due to some weak network which interrupts in the upgrading of phone.

This seems to be the software bug which must get sorted out with the new updates for the operating system. Actually i have noticed the same issue on my iPod but when I switch to another view then it worked perfectly. I don't know that how ti works and what was the problem for it to show the lsit view on the first time. So I think you should try switching between the views and then check that it works or not.

Best way to solve this problem would be formatting your iPod but make sure that you have taken the bakup of the data which you have on your iPod so that formatting it won't be loosing any of your data. Now sync your iPod with the computer system and then format it using the iTunes. I guess the perfect term for formatting an iPod would be restoring its factory settings. Once you have made its settings as default one which means that your iPod have got refreshed and should be working properly now.