Thread: No night mode for camera in Nokia C3

No night mode for camera in Nokia C3

I have noticed that night button is missing from my Nokia C3. I am updating new 20 bit firmware. I start the Camera and then switch to night mode. There, this box is missing from from the the picture that turns green when focus is set. Also in the Landscape, Sports, Night Portrait mode is missing the box. Before the firmware update this was working. Can anybody know how to set the night mode. Please help.

Re: No night mode for camera Nokia C3

I have the same phone. I pushes the Night Mode quickly reaches its limits. For making the flash light is a far better figure. Thanks to the dual-LED is the scenery for AF lasting up to three seconds illuminated in order to then, including pre-flash to fire red-eye reduction rather sharp images. The color is quite realistic, However, the flash quickly loses its power. In given that the Nokia C3 not with xenon, but "only" LED flash comes up, the number disturbing artifacts comparatively low. A general shortcoming, however, the long trip or Storage time. Until every 3.2 Million pixels are sorted on the memory card almost 5 seconds . For spontaneous snapshots it usually too long.

Re: No night mode for camera in Nokia C3

In the Setting options Nokia little stingy, however, all major varieties represented. In the options, the first points attributable to the change of the finder view to portrait mode or in video mode. The next point makes in contrast to most automated phone cameras in Nokia C3 more sense, because it concerns the Brightness. Since most photos look quite bleak, can and should be here the brightness adjusted manually. However, this works only for the actual photo session, when re-activating the camera.

The Nokia c3 offers a variety of settings to the camera to the situation, is photographed in, adapt. One can choose between: Custom Macro, Portrait, Landscape, Sports and Night mode. Apart from the attitudes to the white balance, ISO and various photo modes, can be black and white, Sepia, Vivid, negative select. If that's not enough, you can also adjust the contrast, sharpness and exposure values. adapt short, plenty of ways to change the settings to the situation.

The photo quality of the Nokia C3 is in general described as fairly good. Even in dim light is possible to make a photo in a usable quality. It has a few problems with shutter lag. In contrast, however, is the focusing delay. The spontaneity in the inclusion of photos is becoming blurred when the camera is focused. Fast-moving subjects are at the moment when the camera has focused, often disappeared. Must be estimated correctly, would focus on when and at what point one. The ISO is due to the low values (ISO 100), normal (ISO 200) or high (ISO 500) set. Also, the value of ISO 500 is still usable, albeit with restrictions. The photos show visible noise, which incidentally is not very disturbing, the compositions remain clearly visible.