Thread: Nokia E51 Music Player Problem

Nokia E51 Music Player Problem

I am using Nokia E51. I did not hear music quality in the nokia E51 with good headphones. I always arrange my music by Genre-> Album Artist-> Album. Since i can choose almost any MP3 player this structure, I am almost Browse/folder to view function and My Music folder through the folder structure. But i did not find and music file. I think it is a music palyer problem. Can anybody know the issue? Please help.

Re: Nokia E51 Music Player Problem

In Nokia E51, the music player can be as usual at Nokia desire: ID3 tags are recognized, thus automatically sorted songs by title, artist, album, composer and genre. In addition to its own title lists the software will automatically to playlists for the most played, last played and the most recently added items. The 5-band equalizer can be adjusted manually shuffle and repeat modes are a matter of course. Amazingly, that present with a business professional, a 2.5-millimeter jack on the device is to also connect external headphones without problems.

Do the following:
    1) Do not use Nokia Music Manager more.
    2) In each Storage Drives: (Mass storage E, Memory Card F) Rename Delete the following files (or)
    \ \ Private \ \ 101ffca9 \ \ harvesterdbvx_x.dat
    \ \ Private \ 10281e17 \ [string] mpxvx_x.db
    \ \ Private \ 10281e17 \ [string] pcvx_x.db
    Connect the device in USB mass storage mode (File Transfer), To locate the private folder from the PC. STRING and x_x changes depending on your phone.

You need to re-download your tracks from the Nokia Music Store on your Comes With Music enabled mobile phone, you choose My Account> My Downloads. When you download music and other content potentially large amounts of data are transmitted via the service provider's network. Information on the rates for data transfer Check with your service provider. You can also use Nokia Ovi PC Player software to transfer songs from your Comes With Music-enabled PC back to your Comes With Music mobile phone.

You may need to update the device software. If you have a Nokia mobile device has, check this version with the Nokia Software Updater. Also make sure that Media Player or Print & Media selected as the USB connection mode. Valid through other game publishers, whether you have the latest version of the device software and the proper USB connection mode is set. Also make sure that songs are transferred from the f Store only with Nokia Ovi player. You may have to play first track on your PC before you transfer money to your mobile device. This will ensure that they have the necessary licenses.