Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 29-10-2010

Airplay Launched for the connection with the Apple ipod touch and Apple TV

I have been using Apple ipod touch and also Apple TV, recently I have heard that a Apple Air has been launched that will help for the connectivity with the Apple ipod and also with the Apple TV. I have also heard that Apple Air can also be used as a HUB that can be used for multiple connectivity between the ipods. Please tell me whether the information that i have got is genuine and is that possible that I can connect multiple devices through the use of this Apple Air. Also i have a query whether it can replace my xbox.
Old 29-10-2010

Re: Airplay Launched for the connection with the Apple ipod touch and Apple TV

Airplay is launched for the wireless systems for steaming the videos and also the media features of the Apple Ipod Touch. It will soon offer to stream various other devices connectivity that can be used for the streaming of the Videos and also the pictures. The Airplay also allows you to send music files and album art to third-party.
Old 29-10-2010

The Airplay has also got the feature of a HUB that can be used for the connectivity of multiple ipods and also the Apple TV. This can be used for the connectivity of the Apple TV to view the High Definition HD movies and many more. The Airplay user can stream the speaker docks and also the stereo systems. This brand is going to be used more precisely only for the connectivity purpose.
Old 29-10-2010

In the question you were asking whether the xbox can replace the Apple Airplay, this cannot be done. Because the xbox is used only for the steaming of the games, but it cannot be used for the connectivity for multiple devices as the Apple Air is providing. The Apple Air is also used for the streaming of the Videos on to an external Link. This External Link has got all the information of the related pictures and also of the videos.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , , , ,