Thread: New IPod touch unable to sync songs

New IPod touch unable to sync songs

Hello everyone… I am using the new I pod touch from last many days . But from last few days I am having problem with my iPod touch which is unusual. I am unable to connect my new iPod touch with the iTunes. I can hear the iPod attempting to sync the songs but I am not able to go further with it.. It can very well read the data on the computer screen but still can’t find anything working on it . It displays a message saying that the data cannot be synced or no further action can be taken . I have installed the 1.1.5 version and the model number is MA62720. Can anyone please suggest me how can I overcome this problem. Just tell me how can I fix the problem.

Re: New IPod touch unable to sync songs

I can understand the problem you are trying to say. Few days back I had the same problem with my new ipod touch. But I managed to come out of this. I will tell you how. Hey you can simply reset all the settings which are there in your ipod touch. I did the same when I had the same problem with my ipod touch. I simply went for hard reset of my ipod touch and after that I was able to sync all the songs in my ipod touch. I hope that after you reset your device your problem will be solved.

After doing all stuff , I did a hard reset of my device as you suggested and after that when I tried to plug everything in, but still it did not worked out. Whenever it attempts to do some thing it simply shows a message "It cannot sync further as the required disk cannot be found". It makes many attempts, where each one is accompanied by some kind of sound on the computer . It is really freaky and it simply drive me nuts. Whenever I try to attempt it gives the same problem with the device. Can anyone please help me out of this problem.

I had the same problem with my ipod touch and I managed to fix this problem permanently. If the ipod touch freezes itune anytime you try to sync it, then don’t worry,just remove the USB cable after which it will pop up a message saying that “itunes could not read content of ipod”. It will then ask whether you want to restore the data. And its obvious that you will click on the restore button but before you click on restore button, just plug in back the ipod's USB cable and then make sure it is visible on my computer section which means that it is properly connected. After that you can click the restore button and then follow the instructions. After that itunes will download a and once you finish with all this thing then it will be reset to its factory settings.
    Last edited by Cruzz; 29-10-2010 at 05:35 PM.