Thread: Ideas for Apple iConsole

Ideas for Apple iConsole

I am a user who has been using the Apple ipod since long and i know that Apple is one of the best of the companies that provide us the ipod. But i would suggest that apple should also try its luck in the gaming industry and I am sure that as the Apple ipod became famous it can shell out more customers for the same in the gaming industry. I wanted the suggestions of the people those who are interested to owe a gaming protocol that has been designed by the Apple company itself.Ans do suggest me if any of the apple features provide you the gaming option.

Re: Ideas for Apple iConsole

When apple started the company it was a mere computer making company which has grown very high, and through this period from computer making has been turned into the ipod. Through this the company has got more customers all around the world and thriving on the no.1 spot for selling the products of the ipod. They have then branched there company profile to professional phone making through launching the iphone. They have planning that they are going to launch a gaming console but yet the name has not been fixed.

Apple is also hiring the top management gaming industry for creating the console that can used for the gaming purpose. It is going to cost billions for the apple company to launch such a console and then bring it to the market. There are rumors that the apple is planning to take the electronic arts and provide them with all the contents that is required for them for launching the iconsole.

The information regarding the console can be gathered through the retailers or the officials distributors of the apple. The launching can be delayed and would be done according the requirement and the place where the gadget is going to imported officially by the Apple company. Apple has also applied there technical expertise to find out the the best game that can be applied to this console, so that the user can enjoy the gaming console.