Thread: Panasonic LS-84 Loses Color with TV Connect.

Panasonic LS-84 Loses Color with TV Connect.

I want some information about my new Panasonic LS-84 portable DVD player. This product giving some problem that I can’t take it. It’s so nice in look and work well but whenever I try to connect this portable device to TV it loses it color means everything displays in black and white mode. I thought this device will work properly while watching movie in TV when it connected to it. This will make my family happy. But it doesn’t like that it work as per my requirement. I change the CD and play but same thing happen again and again. The strange thing is that TV audio work nice. So if you have any solution to about this problem please collaborate. Any suggestion would appreciate.

Re: Panasonic LS-84 Loses Color with TV Connect.

If you are watching a movie in your TV through any portable device only one thing that you have to worry means always connect your cable to your TV properly. Suppose you have not connected this wire will not work accordingly to your need. But while watching movie if your TV loses color i.e. all happen Bcoz of loose connection or it might be possible that your cable are damaged due to some problem. To resolve this problem once change your cable and play your video file. This solution will give you rest and you can watch movie with your family with proper mode i.e. color mode.

There are so many products available in the market which enables you to choose video to s-video output. If the switch is not proper this problem you might get face whenever you play video. To solve this situation first you look back to DVD player at there you will see some pins. In the product manual read that which pin is for the video and which one for the audio. Plug every pin right slot and play the video file. If you still have problem then you just change your wire which play main role. Cable might get damaged Bcoz of suddenly power lose or any kind overpower. Cable is the only mediums that allow your DVD player to connect with TV and play video file through player. After doing this you will able to play any video from DVD player and can watch in your TV.

To watch movie in TV through portable DVD player you must require good quality cable. This problem could be occur if your DVD player pin is damaged or has a loose connection with power connector. In that player there are 3 pin available which show you which one is the audio pin or video pin. It has color code: -- RED pin for the right audio, WHITE pin for left audio, YELLOW pin for video. Check that you have connected this pin into proper port which his one side connected with TV and another side to DVD Player. Company of this product will make your task easier by making color to that port so you can easily connect it. If you still have a problem then you should check this DVD player in any repair shop. Try this is simple solution will help you out.

--- Problem of loses of color will occur if your power connector is getting loose or it might get little break or damaged. To solve this situation you must change your power connector. If your power connector is damaged it won’t allow to play video in color mode. This will cause if your DVD player getting more power than its maximum capacity. Your DVD player only takes Power SourceAC100V-240V, 50/60Hz, if get more than this it will get damaged or a kind of short. Bcoz of bad wire your TV play movie in black and white mode. Try out this you will get your solution for your problem.

This will happen if you using any other cable for connection between your DVD player and to TV. For this type of connection you must use regular composite/RCA Bcoz it has capability than any other cable. You might use low quality of cable due to this your color loses from TV. Whatever cable you using, confirm that cable are good enough and not having shorts or anything. This DVD player has socket MINI JACK input/output that transfer composite video and stereo sound to TV. This feature is totally depended on cable, if this cable you are using with some short will not able to play video in color mode. So try to figure out as I said change cable and buy good quality if cable. Now you have a solution you may face your problem.