Thread: DVD burner for new Lenovo ThinkPad notebook

DVD burner for new Lenovo ThinkPad notebook

I want suggestion about DVD burner that I want to buy for my New LENOVO THINK PAD Notebook. Some months ago I replaced my SONY vaio notebook to Lenovo Think Pad Notebook. I replaced it Bcoz I thought that one better than previous one. I am using Genuine Windows Vista at 64 bit operating system, has RAM of 2GB and processor of Intel® Core™2 Duo processor SL9400. But my imagination are wrong my SONY notebook has fire wire 6-pin plug from which I can able to connect external DVD writer but this feature is included in LENOVO Think Pad notebook, it has only USB port. So anybody has any idea what to do in this situation. Please solve this I want to connect External DVD burner. Share any idea with me will make me happy.

Re: DVD burner for new Lenovo ThinkPad notebook

In these days many of the Laptop or notebook comes with DVD drive that already in your system. But for some extra use you can attach External DVD burner. For this problem you can use Liteon 1693SX DVD burner external DVD burner which exactly fit in your requirement. This has feature which allow you to connect your Notebook to DVD burner. It working at 1.0x Hi-Speed means it’s a capacity of USB port, it write data at 48x speed, can read data at 42x to 48x speed. It work’s in all kind of system. It is easy to install and has cheap rate and write all types of DVD. So just try this DVD burner will help you out.

You want a new External DVD burner for your Think-pad but your Lenovo Think-pad has only USB port. You can use USB to fire wire connector which helps you to connect your DVD burner to Think-pad. You can go with Liteon-SOHW 1693SX external DVD burner. Its 2.0 USB connection is responsible for your system performance means it give best performance. It has extra feature that will plug and play and eject option is enable in case of emergency. It adjusting speeds for writing a data and provide great quality automatically. Its SMART-x feature will adjust data rate means flow of data during writing or reading and allow fast speed as per your data. It allows you burn any kind of DVD. So buy this External DVD burner to solve your problem.

To overcome your problem here is the best solution which fulfill your requirement. USB2.0 Slim portable External DVD burner is fit in your need. This external burner need plug and play and USB2.0 interface. Main thing is that about this external DVD burner that it automatically powered up from the computer USB port when you plug the wire, no other Adapter requires to connect this burner to your Lenovo Think-pad. It writes data on DVD at 24x and Read the data at 20x to 24x speed. It will work on any system like windows2000/ME/XP/Vista. This external DVD burner will help you to burn any DVD without any problem. So refer this DVD burner I am sure you will be satisfy and solve your problem on your own.

--- A coolest DVD burner which automatically figure out your all problem. SLIM EXTERNAL USB 2.0 CD/DVD Black Burner has USB2.0 Enclosure only. It has emergency manually eject feature. The backward port is compatible with USB 1.1 mostly used by Pentium III and early Pentium IV computer. This port is powered by port2.0 in such case you can use cables to fetch enough power to run drive especially when you are about to writing the data in CD/DVD. This DVD burner will work in all system as provide its feature which is so easy to understand. As my opinion you only go with this burner will gives you better performance than any other burner.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's