Thread: Cut my SIM card using CUTMYSIM tool By 3G juice

Cut my SIM card using CUTMYSIM tool By 3G juice

I am using 3G juice mobile phone which is best in the market. I am converting my regular SIM card to MICROSIM card using CUT MY SIM tool by 3G juice. You the main problem is after converting the SIM, I have seen that the very small part of the SIM card is not get cut properly. So please is there is anybody have an idea about this help me out. Many of my friends are saying that you refer any other tolls which has user friendly feature. Any other tool will help me up or not?

Re: Cut my SIM card using CUTMYSIM tool By 3G juice

This thing happen Bcoz you have not insert the card into that CUT MY SIM tool. This is the only tool who allows you to convert normal SIM card to MICROSIM card. After converting you can check your SIM card that it properly converted by using included ADAPTER. If you are not able to convert your card as you want you can again convert MICROSIM card into Normal SIM card. This feature is in the Back to Normal tool. After this if you trying again then please be sure that you have to insert card into that tool. Try this solution will help you out.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

To solve this problem you can again put your into that CUT MY SIM tool and try. To convert SIM card there is one thing that you have know is that you must place card into slot and push it layer down, don’t hold card after placing it in the slot this will cause to cut your SIM card yourself. You can use the ADAPTER to put this card in regular tray. The advantage of this toll is that it is weightless and anyone can easily use. I am sure that you will get your solution after trying this.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Not to worry about this problem Bcoz this tools has disadvantages that include 1—some problem or injuries might occur if you are not using this properly and 2—a small piece of copper part SIM card get cut off while converting normal SIM card into MICRO SIM card.
    This card tested so many time by tester they said this tool work fine in this device. So be careful while converting Bcoz if you once cut your card this will not work in any other device.

---- There is only one reason behind this problem that you have not put the SIM card into proper slot. If you want to convert card you can also use CUTMYSIM Turns SIM into MICROSIM and Back. This tool has all the feature which are provided by other tool and it has easy feature to understand. This tool will cut your SIM card to convert into MICROSIM card with no risk factor. The most important thing is that it include “BACK TO NORMAL” tool which Convert your MICROSIM card to normal SIM card. So you can try with this new tool will help you out.

Every problem has a solution so just choose the best thing which fulfill your requirement. In market there are so many tools available to convert SIM card into MICROSIM card. Some of them has disadvantage. CUTMY SIM tool some time work nice but sometime it cut small tiny bit of piece of SIM card. To overcome this you must have to be careful when your converting and always verify that you have put your SIM card in proper manner. You can go for another tool means “CONVERT MINI SIM into MICROSIM.” Just try best tool will help you out and you will figure out your problem.

Not placing SIM card while converting card by using any tool. This will cause you to break your SIM card yourself. Just concentrate whenever you about to convert SIM card. If you don’t like to use CUTMYSIM tool you can try CONVERT MINI SIM into MICROSIM tool. This is the only tool which comes under your requirement. CUTMYSIM tool is working nicely but however there is no guarantee that it work fine in all cases. When you are converting SIM card do it slowly Bcoz SIM card is delicate thing, which can break due to small mistake. So using this tool you will get satisfy Bcoz this will fulfill your need.