Thread: Wish list for Rev A of Macbook Air

Wish list for Rev A of Macbook Air

I have been using the apple laptop from last many years and here are a few things which I would like to see in the revision that will most certainly be released in 6 months:
    • MacBook Air was the first Mac laptop to have backlit keyboard system in it, and now it has become a common factor of all notebooks. So first thing which apple should bring back is the BACKLIT keyboard system in the laptop. Whether you use it or not but their should be an option for this.
    • Secondly, they should make available an option for upgrading the 11.3" model to 256 GB. 64 GB and 124 GB are just not enough for storing our data.
    • Third thing is, minimum of 4 GB memory should be made available especially with 10.7 release which is going to release next year. I guess..
    • Finally, please offer the buyer a CHOICE of a matte or glossy screen.
    Anyone else have something they wish Apple would add to the next MacBook Air (especially things that were in Version 1)?

Re: Wish list for Rev A of Macbook Air

Their are some more features which are needed to be added in the macbook air laptop. The backlit keyboard is necessary. It is a must as it is the latest feature which was first discovered in macbook. But it is missing in this system. Apple USB Ethernet Adapter should be sold with the macbook air system and not separately. Secondary storage should be 250 GB rather than 128 GB.It already has two options for 64 and 128 GB but if they add more storage space than it would be great. They should provide 4 GB RAM instead of 2 GB in all the systems.

The new MacBook Air laptop has many other features which makes it a distinct device from others but still it has some of the missing features. Like Sony Signature Collection X Series laptop, it misses an important feature of GPS system in the device. As you know the importance of the latest feature of GPS the new macbook air laptop is missing this feature. According tome this feature is very important and must be added and it helps us for navigation purpose. And also they should provide a backlit screen to the system.

The first thing every one should notice about any laptop machine is about its battery life. Whether the battery life of a laptop is high or is very low. When i compared this feature i found that the battery life of macbook air laptop is only 5-hours(Maximum). Its DVD playback is something about 3-4 hours while if we do heavy downloading on the macbook air then its battery life ends up to 2-3 hours. It consumes so much of battery power. According to me apple should concentrate on the battery life of the macbook air. If we compare then Asus UL30A-X5K laptop provides upto 12 hours of battery life whereas sony vaio x-series provides about 3 Hour standard battery and plus 12 Hour extended battery life. So this is a major problem which apple should concentrate on..