Thread: Windows Phone 7 Error: Connection failed because of invalid command-line arguments

Windows Phone 7 Error: Connection failed because of invalid command-line arguments

Currently I have windows vista on 64 bit and in that I have installed the package. And on the same machine I have dated versions of visual studio. And when I try to start this application then I got the error which is saying that Connection failed because you have entered the invalid command-line arguments. So anybody here who know that what causes this? I am not able to connect to emulator as device, along with connection manager etc?

Re: windows phone 7 Error: Connection failed because of invalid command-line arguments.

Hey I am familiar with this issue. There is one way through which you can fix your issue if it is not working so you restart this I hope this will definitely going to work for you. And regarding this issue I have submitted my inquiry which is pending with the product team. And if I get any more solution then I will try to update you here.

Re: windows phone 7 Error: Connection failed because of invalid command-line arguments.

I am also facing this error message like you people that is VS 2010 but in my case different thing is that I am facing this for my Windows Phone on Windows 7 which is on 64bit. So sorry to say, but I have tried the solution which you given I mean that I have tried to restart it but it did not fix this issue for me. I have only 1GB of RAM so I want to know that is less memory may be the issue of happening like this?

Hey friends first of all I want to inform you that I have gotten the solution for this issue because like you I have also met with the similar kind of issue. And I have solved this by doing the one trick. You just run the software in admin and after that do not press the F5 for debugging. I got this solution from net and when I have tried this I have found that my problem gets fixed. SO if you want then can also try this I hope it will fix your problems too.