Thread: Can't install toolbox v2 without v1.2.0.000.msi uninstaller?

Can't install toolbox v2 without v1.2.0.000.msi uninstaller?

I am using computer with X25m SATA ssd. I was using v1.2.0.000 .msi for the for the secure erase of my ssd. But recently I come to know about this new toolbox v2. so I have downloaded it and now trying to install it into the system and it is failed to install. As installer for the ssd toolboxv2 tries to uninstall the v1.2.0.000.msi but it fails to have no longer the source. Can anybody help me in regarding this issue. please help me from where I can get it.

Re: Can't install toolbox v2 without v1.2.0.000.msi uninstaller?

As you told that you are not getting installed the toolbox v2. I think this is an issue related to the previous software that you have installed in the system. You should to uninstall the previous software first then reinstall the new downloaded software. To the system install your Intel SSD toolbox v2 after uninstalling previous one. I think this will be helpful to you. Try doing this.

As per your declaration I have done and got the solution. Actually in the manual of the software it was stated that this software will automatically uninstall the previous software but it didn’t done the same. I want to know that is there software which is related to this type of the software. If yes then please place information about them. Thanks in advance.

Toolbox mainly used as an application launcher for windows operating system. Using this you can create shortcuts for almost anything it may be application, drives, even the simple files too. It also helps you to organize your desktop. I am providing you the feature of the toolbox which can help you to know more about the toolbox and its uses:
    • It has many features as it can launch multiple applications to the windows.
    • It can create shortcuts for everything as I stated above.
    • It also has an ability to support for any kind of icon size and also it has the feature icon transparency.
    • This transparency can work on the Windows 95, 98 too.
    • It has fully customizable interface for the user.
    • It monitors the drive sizes of the system. If you need more information you can go to the toolbox’s online help.