Thread: Tips for buying a Portable DVD Player...interesting points..also please recommend one if u guys are using :)

Tips for buying a Portable DVD Player...interesting points..also please recommend one if u guys are using :)

Though the term Portable DVD Players sounds new in fact it is the perfect way to relish movies with a ideal cinematic experience. The market is booming with all sorts of Potable DVD Players and the respective manufacturers are trying their best to improvise and implement newer techno savvy upgrades. So it is a difficult task to select the particular player from the market which I just right for you. In this article Moser Baer will help you decide picking one:

SO as per selection is concerned, you must firstly have an basic idea about which type of Player will suit your requirement in the best possible way. You may as well choose to go for players when you need one to pass your time during a journey. By using these, you wouldn't waste your laptop battery and can enjoy watching movies while you are travelling.

Then there are standard DVD players which are required for your everyday use. When you decide to buy, you must not try to limit your choice, but you should try to draw an analysis of the various DVD models that are available in the market. Visit various cash back portals and online superstores and it may happen that you get some discounts on your shopping. You can also rely upon various comparison shopping portals before buying it. In this way, you will be able to make sure as to which are the best ones available in the market and you will also get a comparative price chart of the DVD players. It will also help you a lot before you freeze your final option.

Re: Tips for buying a Portable DVD Player...interesting points..also please recommend one if u guys are using :)

I will recommend you to go for the Onida HDR-5522 ATOM because it is India’s First feature loaded DVD player with Touch Panel Technology. Using 1.2 A transmitter, atom up converts normal images to High Definition images (1080 p).

It also has Media Direct De-Interlace (MDDi), an innovative technology that delivers extremely crisp and high quality video for eternal viewing experience. MDDi uses Pure edge engine which eliminates SAWTOOTH effect (Blurring of image corners during up conversion of normal image to a high definition image). Moreover this Dvd Player is available at a very cheap price of about Rs. 3500.

Re: Tips for buying a Portable DVD Player...interesting points..also please recommend one if u guys are using :)

Now that looks incredibly promising boss...can you tell me the price also please???

Quote Originally Posted by mohan.sharma View Post
    Now that looks incredibly promising boss...can you tell me the price also please???
    Well ! i have mentioned the price of the Onida portable DVD player in my last post. Anyways , It is available at a price of about Rs. 3500.