Thread: Apple Macbook Air 11-inch Review

Apple Macbook Air 11-inch Review

Hello friends..
    I have one question to ask to you people. I am owning a macbook pro laptop. And i have no problem using this but i am bored using this laptop. And after getting the news about the release of apple's new macbook air i was happy that i will now have an option for choosing the product. So i want to know the reviews of this new macbook air laptop. Hope you must be aware of that. So please post your replies fast as i want to buy this laptop as early as possible..

Re: Reviews:Apple Macbook Air 11-inch

The reviews of Apple Macbook Air are given below. After referring it you will be clear with the ideas and will be able to make a good choice. The MacBook Air is simply better than the apple tablet for everyday use. Until the apple iPad can run a more desktop-like environment , the macbook Air may be the system you want if you spend more time on trips or while traveling or going for any business deal. But we will certainly miss the 10+ hours of battery life when using the 11-inch Air, but it will not make much difference as it has other features like it is very compact and very easy to use and that could change its value equation not just for Mac users but also for newcomers.

Re: Apple Macbook Air 11-inch Review

The performance of the 11-inch MacBook Air is simply great. Its form factor coupled with its packed iLife suite of applications in it, makes all users for compulsorily buying the machine especially to the person who is a fan of MACBOOKS and also those users who are planning to switch from windows. Some people don't want to carry the burden of their laptop wherever they go for business deal or for any other work. So even carrying the Macbook Air 13-inch laptop becomes a problem for some users. So for this reason apple has designed this ultra portable device for their convenience. But the only real problem with this laptop is that they lack newer Intel Core processor and keyboard backlighting rest everything goes perfect.

According to me the new 11-inch Macbook Air laptop is not equipped or designed for direct performance. But Apple believes that the features such as its instant on and fast cold boot up time make this or simply will inspire the the next generation of MacBooks. I think it is is just not suitable for any one to use it as a primary computer if you are using for some personal use.. But still it can be used for some other work like for typing ,watching high definition videos and many other work which may be useful for a student. And for other users, it may take the place of a secondary computer for their personal use.

Truly speaking, the keyboard size on the new 11-inch MacBook Air laptop is just superb. The narrower function keys also works perfectly. As it is a very compact machine and very portable you can simply take it where ever you want.. It is very sleek and very easy to use and it can also be used for many different purposes. It is the palm rest that makes it different from others. As due to its sleek size and comfort, typing with it even in a bus makes it easy. But it has one defect also when you drop it or even while you are keeping in the case, and if you dont properly use it their are possibilities of dent at the corner of the laptop.

For an 11-inch Macbook Air laptop( ultra-thin notebook ) the kind of audio quality it provides through hidden stereo speakers is just appreciable. It provides the best audio quality and i have never heard such great system. Comparing to the previous generation of Macbook, it is clear that Apple has given a special consideration for the audio quality for this device. The previous laptop model's with mono speaker were not up to the mark of what is now been shipped in the new apple Macbook Air 11-inch model. This days their are lots of news coming from the university students and college crowd about the new Macbook Air laptop.

Re: Apple Macbook Air 11-inch Reviewyj53sew21q5467u8i987juy342wq2w

The 11.6-inch display of the new Macbook Air laptop is said to be manufactured by using the latest electronics equipments and with the latest technology and i think it may have been made specifically for the MacBook Air laptop. It has a high-resolution screen which has the same 1366x768 density as many of the 13-inch and larger notebooks has. This feature gives the 11-inch macbook Air a very high density and the latest Retina Display-like quality screen display. The text and fonts just appears perfect without any distortion and highly legible and most important the LED backlighting. It gives it excellent brightness and contrast. Both of these qualities are been provided in the 13-inch macbook air laptop also.