Thread: How to solve HTTP Streaming Issues With Windows Phone 7 and Fiddler.

How to solve HTTP Streaming Issues With Windows Phone 7 and Fiddler.

I am having a very odd trouble concerning a program that I am making for Windows Phone 7. First thing I mean initial issue is related to background, I am making a streaming quote application that which utilizes HttpWebRequest/Response asynchronously. And I am also monitoring the entire thing in Fiddler to know about everything is right. When I login in then it works fine but the issue is that I never obtain a response back. So what to do? Please help me on this issue.

Re: How to solve HTTP Streaming Issues With Windows Phone 7 and Fiddler.

I am also getting this issue and in this the problem is that the problem is that I not at all obtain a response reverse till I do one of two things:
    • First it reissue the open subscription demand through Fiddler
    • And after that submit on the same request through Fiddler's RequestBuilder

I have also tried this to run this on to my laptop but the application is not working in that. And in that I got the protocol exception but that is the question for the unlike thread. So if you have any idea regarding this then please help me.

One of my cousin was also facing this issue. But now his system is working properly. And this is really happening because of the error. So you can try to fix this issue by updating it or otherwise if you can so buy the new CTP because this issue gets take care in this application. SO this only the way I know through which you can fix your issue and that is why I will suggest you to give try on this I hope this will going to help you.

Hey I am also facing this similar kind of issue and in that I want to know that is there any idea through which I am able to reproduce in a blank windows phone 7 projects? Actually I am happy to run this and if you are able to post the entire xaml/cs to watch it so how it behave here for comparison. So suggest me any solution for it.

I am also getting the same kind of result like you people. And I am getting it at the time of using the valid twitter credentials. And the issue which is currently I am facing is it looks like the subject is not local to you at least. Actually I have seen some kind of twitter client’s models around. So regarding this have checked that how it is going to work. I am also not very much confident if they will interrelate with the API the way you desire to though.