Thread: What is mini display port for?

What is mini display port for?

I am using Apple Macbook Air laptop from last two week. I have not more idea about the laptop. There is a some port slot i seen on my laptop. On the right side of it there is a mini Display Port given by them. What is mini Display Port? What is a use of mini Display Port? If anyone of you have any idea about that so please replay me as soon as possible.

You can get number of port with your apple laptop like power-adapter connector, a USB port, a headphone jack, microphone connector port, SD-card slot, an additional USB port and a mini Display Port. Every port use for different purpose. Mini Display Port is used to connect display device to your Apple Macbook Air laptop. You can connect an external display or projector to the mini Display Port with the help of adapter.

You can connect external display, advanced digital monitor or projector. With the help port you can connect your laptop to other and commonly used with 30-inch displays. Maximum Capacity of the resolution is up to 2560×1600. It used with VGA, DVI or HDMI interface. So if you want to add another display to your computer so you can used this port with the help of adapter.

You haven't an any idea about your apple Macbook Air laptop then you have to read the book (User guide) which you get along with your apple laptop. In this they give the all the information about your apple laptop. You also get the information formini Display Port. You refer that information for your knowledge and if still there is any doubt in your mind then you can also call on apple customer service center. They will guide you and definitely solve your all query. Contact number you will get on that guide book or in your bill. Try it.
    Last edited by Halina; 27-10-2010 at 12:32 PM.